Deloitte named a global leader in global SAP services by independent research firm
NEW YORK, NY, USA, 12 June 2020—Deloitte announced today that they have been named a global leader in global SAP services in Forrester’s recent report entitled The Forrester Wave™: Global SAP Services Providers, Q2 2020. Deloitte is recognized as a leader based on current offering and strategy.
“As we continue to help organizations navigate an unprecedented wave of new challenges, architecting SAP-enabled business platforms that are built to evolve and deliver unmatched value is key,” says Jan Waals, Deloitte Global SAP alliance leader. “At Deloitte, we leverage our scale, innovation, and strategic ecosystem alliances to serve as the leading global transformation provider, driving intelligent outcomes for clients across industries.”
Forrester’s Wave assesses SAP service providers based on a 28-criterion evaluation, identifying the 13 most significant global players—and researched, analyzed, and scored them. This report shows how each provider measures up and helps professionals select the right one for their needs.
The report notes, “Leading services partners have doubled down on their SAP strategies over the past two years, since we last did this evaluation, building portfolios of publicly available case studies and refining messaging to show how their SAP practices tap into a breadth of expertise across firms.”
Additional findings in the Forrester report about Deloitte
- “Deloitte is a business transformation partner with world-class SAP skills.”
- “Deloitte has significant capabilities in core areas, such as business consulting and technology implementation directly related to SAP, as well as capabilities from the broader [organization] that come into play in more comprehensive projects, such as M&A, risk management, finance transformation, and tax.”
- “[Deloitte] has one of the largest SAP practices of the [organizations] in this evaluation. The [organization] also has a growing capability for ongoing management and support related to SAP.”
- “Deloitte operates around the globe and has experience at scale in all of the major newer SAP products, such as S/4HANA, C/4HANA, and SuccessFactors.”
- “Today, the [organization] has prebuilt solutions for industry-specific deployments under its IndustryPrint brand and has invested in approaches and tools to drive what it calls the Kinetic Enterprise.”
- “The [organization] also excels in experience design and Commerce Cloud deployment. Customer references praised Deloitte for being honest with them when SAP was not a great fit and viewed Deloitte as visionary.”
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms, and their related entities (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”). DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms and related entities are legally separate and independent entities, which cannot obligate or bind each other in respect of third parties. DTTL and each DTTL member firm and related entity is liable only for its own acts and omissions, and not those of each other. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s more than 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.