Finance for the Future Awards
Making an impact on businesses and society alike
Engrained in all our work is our global commitment to being a responsible business and doing what matters most, for our clients, our people and society. As part of this commitment, we are proud to partner with ICAEW and A4S to deliver the Finance for the Future Awards. These international awards promote, recognize and share best practice on the role of accounting for sustainability.
We believe that finance functions have an enviable perspective, with a holistic view of the business and making the department pivotal in embedding long-term sustainability.
As a firm, we seek to drive higher standards of governance. It is through all this and more that we support our clients’ success and foster sustainable economic growth and a more prosperous society.
Learn more about Finance for the Future Awards. Entry for 2017 is now closed.
"Deloitte is proud to be partnering with ICAEW and A4S for the Finance for the Future Awards. The awards recognize that the finance function is pivotal in building a sustainable business model which exploits those resources – financial and non-financial – that translate into value for the investor."
David Cruickshank - Global Chairman, Deloitte
The 2017 awards
Awards are available for transformation projects and activities in three categories: Large business, Start up and growing enterprises and Public and Third Sector. There is also an award for investing and financing, rewarding investment in sustainable outcomes; an award for communicating integrated thinking, showing how sustainability is embedded within the decision making process and communicated to stakeholders; and an innovative idea award for individuals or groups of individuals.
The 2016 award winners
The Finance for the Future 2016 award winners were announced at the awards ceremony held at Merchant Taylors' Hall in London on 13 October 2016.
Large Business Award
- Winner: Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company. Listen to them talk about their project.
- Highly commended: Skanska UK
Public Sector and Third Sector Award
- Winner: Climate Disclosure Standards Board. Listen to them talk about their project.
- Highly commended: HM Treasury
Communicating Integrated Thinking Award
- Winner: United Utilities. Listen to them talk about their project.
- Highly commended: Novo Nordisk
Investing and Financing Award
- Winner: Bridges Ventures. Listen to them talk about their project.
Innovative New Idea Award
- Winner: The Public Services Lab (PSL) - a joint venture established by Interserve, ClubFinance, Catch22 and Big Society Capital. Listen to them talk about their project.