Insurance IFRS Podcasts | Deloitte | Financial Services Industry | Article | Perspective has been added to your bookmarks.
Insurance IFRS Podcasts
Three podcasts with Francesco Nagari discuss the alignment of IFRS for Insurance with Solvency II, the operating model implications of IFRS in insurance and the impacts on external stakeholders including investors.
Episode 1: The Alignment of IFRS for Insurance with Solvency II
- What are the synergies and differences between SII and IFRS and how can insurers leverage their investment in SII?
- What key challenges should insurers be prepared to face?
- Why is IFRS for insurance too important to be ignored? What are the impacts of IFRS for insurers?
- Why plan for your IFRS Insurance implementation now?
Listen to the podcast with Michel de la Bellière, Francesco Nagari and Lindley Gooden (Chair).
Episode 2: The operating model implications of IFRS in insurance
- How can IFRS provide a great opportunity to review your operating model and organizational framework?
- Why IFRS may well be essential to realise synergies, opportunities and to improve your organizational effectiveness and efficiency?
Listen to the podcast with Kay Forsyth, Tim Clayton-Ball, Keith Stone and Lindley Gooden (Chair).
Episode 3: The IFRS impacts on external stakeholders including investors
- Why is IFRS particularly important to the insurance sector?
- What do Investor Relations Directors need to know in the insurance sector and what do they need to do to make IFRS work?
- How can insurance stocks be made more attractive by adopting IFRS and potentially doing it early?
Listen to the podcast with Patrick Finnegan (Member of the IASB), Francesco Nagari, and Lindley Gooden (Chair).