Financial Times/Deloitte Digital Health Summit USA
12 October, 2017 | The Westin New York at Times Square | New York
The event provides a fresh look at how patients, providers, payers, innovators, regulators and investors can work together to ensure that technology is consistent and effective in meeting the demands of patients and health services. Discussion will delve deep into the trends and opportunities and explore the funding, innovation and approaches needed to drive forward the digital age of health.
- Register Now
- Deloitte sessions
- Key topics featured at the FT Digital Health Summit
- Who is speaking?
- Join the conversation
Digital technology continues to push the boundaries and offer solutions to ease the growing pressures of health care provision. Collaboration is key to addressing the challenges and realizing a successful patient-centered future for health care. Novel partnerships and alliances are emerging and stakeholders are extending their reach beyond their traditional domains. Coordinated thinking and cooperation throughout the health value chain will help build an understanding of how to integrate new technologies, facilitate a smooth transition and ultimately reduce costs and improve patient outcomes.
- Join Asif Dhar, Principal, Chief Health Informatics Officer, as he participates on a panel that will explore how technology developers are taking advantage of collaborative opportunities to share expertise and capabilities in order to commercialize digital products.
- Join Peter Micca, Partner, Life Sciences & Health Care, as he moderates the investment panel discussion on tapping new opportunities with corporate and strategic investors in the digital health landscape.
25 percent registration discount
(Use code DEL25 when registering)
To register for the conference and learn about the speakers, agenda, and topics, visit:
Key topics featured at the FT Digital Health Summit
- Realizing a shared vision of patient-centered healthcare
- The changing dynamics on the frontline of digital health
- Spotlight on security: Combatting cyber crime
- The future of health and medicine: where can technology take us?
- Disrupting dementia in the digital age of health
Who is speaking?
- Joshua Newman, Chief Medical Officer, Salesforce
- Daniel Kraft, Faculty Chair ,Medicine and Neuroscience, Singularity University
- Deneen Vojta, Executive Vice President, Research and Development, UnitedHealth Group
- Deven McGraw, Deputy Director, Health Information Privacy, HHS Office for Civil Rights
- Daniel Barchi, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, New York Presbyterian
- Dan Skovronsky, Senior Vice President, Product and Clinical Development, Eli Lilly and Company