Financial Times Latin America Health Care and Life Sciences Summit
29 November, 2017 | Hotel Unique | Sao Paulo
- Register Now
- Deloitte sessions
- Key topics featured at the FT LATAM Health Care and Life Sciences Summit
- Who is speaking?
- Join the conversation
Despite the challenging economic and political backdrop of recent years, Latin America remains a market of key interest to health care and life sciences investors, with significant opportunities emerging across the health care spectrum. Value-based care, digital technologies, and consolidation play a key role in managing costs and driving efficiencies, reshaping the health care and life sciences sector -with important implications for providers, investors and patients.
- Join Greg Reh, Deloitte Global Life Sciences & Health Care Industry Leader, as he moderates a panel on the key to gaining and maintaining customer engagement.
- Join Enrico De Vettori, Deloitte Brazil Life Sciences & Health Care Industry Leader, as he shares perspectives on the impact of the current macroeconomic and political environment on health care and life sciences investment in Latin America.
25 percent registration discount
(Use code DEL25 when registering)
To register for the conference and learn about the speakers, agenda, and topics, visit:
Key topics featured at the FT LATAM Health Care and Life Sciences Summit
- Minding the gap: The future of health care in Latin America
- Consolidation, competition, and partnering: How is M&A reshaping the health and life sciences landscape of Latin America
- Next frontiers in market access: Value-based care-redefining health care in Latin America?
- Digital conundrums: Risk, opportunity and responsibility in a hyper-connected health care world
- Aging and connected home Care: Perspectives on a growth market in Latin America
Who is speaking?
- Luciana Carbone, Senior Director, Business Technology, Latin America, Pfizer
- Cesar Rengifo, SVP & LATAM Area Director, GlaxoSmithKline
- José Eduardo Neves, Vice President, Medical Affairs, Latin America, Sanofi
- Michel Freund, Operating Partner, Bain Capital Private Equity
- Eva Maria Ruiz de Castilla, Regional Director LATAM, Global Alliance for Patient Access (GAfPA)
- Lucas Najún Dubos, Market Access Planning and HEOR Manager, Roche Argentina
- Joseph Barcie, Senior Vice President, International Operations, CHRISTUS Health USA
- Jarbas Barbosa da Silva Jr, Director-President, ANVISA
- Jacson Barros, Chief Information Officer, Hospital das Clínicas of Faculdade de Medecina da São Paolo (FMUSP) and Fundação Faculdade de Medicinaas
Visit the FT’s conference page for more information on speakers.