Recover and Thrive: Regulating Mobility in a Disrupted World
17 June 2020 | 13:30 B.S.T. | 08:30 E.S.T.
Deloitte and the Global Government Forum recently brought together leaders from the public and private sectors to explore how governments can accelerate data sharing in the transport sector, create regulatory frameworks to safeguard privacy and competition, and improve the efficiency of transport networks.
As a new mobility paradigm emerges, how can governments support data-sharing between transport strategists, planners, and operators? Data analysis is an increasingly essential tool for regulators and other public transit decision-makers. This is especially the case as transit systems adjust to dramatic changes resulting from government efforts to control the COVID-19 pandemic, enabling managers to understand user patterns as they fluctuate due to stay-at-home orders or lockdowns.
Access the webinar recording to hear the perspectives of public and private sector leaders who exchanged insights and ideas around how we can get data—and transit users—moving more safely and easily.
- Thomas Deloison, Mobility Director | World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD)
- Faye DiMassimo, Senior Advisor to the Mayor for Transportation and Infrastructure | Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County
- Alex Schock, Head of Programme Delivery & Data | Network Rail
- Simon Dixon, Global Transportation Leader | Deloitte UK
- Rana Sen, Transportation and Smart City Initiative Lead | Deloitte US
- Nadun Muthukumarana, Lead Partner for Data Analytics in Government & Public Services | Deloitte UK
- Piyush Pandey, Global Smart Cities Cyber Leader| Deloitte US