Explore the future of intelligence with Deloitte at SAP NOW Moscow
17-19 April 2019 | VDNH Moscow
How will machine learning and AI help define the intelligent enterprise? What new opportunities will emerge as Industry 4.0 technologies continue to evolve? How can you leverage SAP technologies to survive and thrive amid constant disruption?
Find answers, ideas, and fresh insights by connecting with Deloitte at SAP NOW Moscow—17-19 April 2019. This premier event will bring together enterprise leaders from across industries and across functional areas to discuss the latest trends, technologies, and other forces shaping tomorrow’s business landscape.
Register today and then meet the Deloitte team in Moscow to:
- Speak live with Deloitte professionals focused on SAP solutions to get industry-specific insights that can help you navigate nonstop business disruption
- Explore real-world examples of how leading global organizations are generating new value with technologies such as the SAP S/4HANA® digital core ERP and the SAP® C/4HANA cloud suite for customer experience.
- Discover leading industry practices for operating and innovating flexibly with a clean ERP, a core-to-edge approach, and cloud capabilities.
- Learn about the Deloitte Reimagine Platform, a portfolio of ready-to-deploy solutions (including SaaS offerings) that leverage SAP® Leonardo capabilities such as machine learning, IoT, and blockchain—to help you transform finance, the supply chain, and more.
- Find out how you can enable digital enterprise transformation more strategically—from the back office to the front office—with integrated SAP-based solutions for finance, the supply chain, human capital, and customer experience.
- Learn why Deloitte received four SAP® Pinnacle Awards this year, including Digital Partner of the Year and Purpose Driven Partner Application of the year.
Visit the Deloitte booth and stop by one of our speaking sessions:
- Digital HR 2019: Results from SAP and Deloitte research
- Panel discussion: Tools for intelligent HR
- Transforming strategic and operational procurement processes
- Optimizing contractual work in procurement
- Identifying areas to improve the O2C process, using process mining
Ready to reimagine everything?