Connect with us at SAP-Centric Financials in Dallas
March 11-13, 2019 | Dallas, Texas
What role will the finance function play in building the intelligent enterprise? Join Deloitte at SAP-Centric Financials to find out. Our team will be on hand to help you reimagine everything—an entire universe of possibilities for operating more intelligently and effectively with SAP® solutions.
- Get insights on emerging trends and technologies, to help you operate and innovate amid disruption—and get ahead of tomorrow’s challenges.
- Learn about leading practices and how some of the world’s largest organizations are working with Deloitte to transform the finance function and activate the intelligent enterprise.
- Find out how you can supercharge finance with new analytics capabilities, streamline your operations with a “clean core” approach, and leverage SAP technologies to tame the complexity of today’s fast-changing global regulatory environment.
- Discover how the Deloitte Reimagine Platform—a collection of offerings, from business transformation blueprints to ready-to-deploy SaaS products—can help you rapidly innovate with IoT, machine learning, blockchain, cloud, and other Industry 4.0 technologies.
Connect with us at SAP-Centric Financials in Dallas (Booth No. XYZ) to get the conversation started—and please be sure to attend our speaking session, which will provide Deloitte’s own “early adopter” insights into the power of SAP S/4HANA®, the digital core ERP.
View the full agenda here.
SAP Central Finance Deployment and Key Takeaways
This session will be an interactive Q&A discussion on all topics related to Central Finance, including but not limited to business processes, analytics, and business transformation. Carsten and Eric will also review customer stories that will provide insight into typical customer situations, objectives, approaches, and planned next steps after the initial implementation.
- Speakers: Carsten Hilker, Global Solution Owner, S/4 HANA (Central Finance), SAP
- Eric Bramley, Senior Manager, Deloitte
- Tuesday, March 12 11:30-12:10 pm
Measuring the Unmeasurable With SAP S/4HANA
Deloitte, an early adopter of SAP S/4HANA, shares lessons learned from its own digital core transformation journey. Find out how Deloitte leveraged SAP technology to reimagine its business and improve operations—and in the process developed critical first-hand experience for helping clients effectively deploy SAP S/4HANA. Join us to learn how Deloitte has unlocked new data-driven insights, gained new efficiencies, saved costs, streamlined processes, and enhanced client service through SAP S/4HANA-enabled capabilities—including advanced reporting and data visualization. This session will provide a demo of a business analyst’s “day in the life” and explore detailed data-related considerations for SAP Central Finance.
- Speakers: Ashish Tewari, Manager, Deloitte & Chetan Patel, Senior Manager, Deloitte
- Wednesday, March 13 12:30 pm - 1:10 pm
Reimagine SAP Finance with PrecisionView™
The PrecisionView™ solution shifts the Finance focus from manual activities to business insight delivery using data science and visual, dynamic, and innovative finance dashboards I have shortened the content for Precisionview.
With the PrecisionViewTM, the finance organization can expand capabilities, increase capacity, and enrich internal collaboration, all while enhancing the overall credibility of the finance function with the business and external parties.
Centralize PO invoice processing using Central Finance
Achieve the benefits of processing indirect spend PO invoices in a centralized S/4 system by leveraging the power of SAP SLT technology to replicate indirect POs and goods receipts allowing Accounts Payable to centrally process invoices, consolidate payments and analyze consolidated vendor spend analytics.
Reimagine Finance with SAP's Digital Boardroom
SAP Digital Boardroom is a Cloud based analytics tool that provides C-level executives with real-time contextual information. The SAP Digital Boardroom advanced analytics capabilities include data exploration, predictive analytics as well as planning and what-if scenario analysis. Digital Boardroom is a Next-Gen dashboard that leverages S/4 HANA and other applications for real-time financial analyses. Digital Boardroom transforms executive meetings from presentations based on static content into live, interactive discussions.
Ready to reimagine everything with Deloitte at SAP-Centric Financials?