Deloitte Digital at Dreamforce 2017 | Deloitte | Event has been added to your bookmarks.
Deloitte Digital at Dreamforce 2017
Sneak peek: How leading brands are adopting AI to drive value through customer engagement
Deloitte Digital gears up for Dreamforce in November with the latest in AI technology and how leading brands are using it to better connect with customers. Tracie Kambies, principal, Retail Technology and Analytics for Deloitte Consulting LLP, talks about what session attendees can expect this year.
By Tracie Kambies
At this year’s Dreamforce, I will join Ben Morgan, director, Deloitte UK and Angad Singh, senior manager, Deloitte Consulting LLP for a session focused on the power of artificial intelligence and its impact on some of the world’s largest brands. Every brand wants to better connect with their customers – in the most authentic way possible – and artificial intelligence provides us a platform like never before.
Here’s a sneak peek at what we’ll be talking about at this year’s session:
- Year in Review: Since last year’s launch, Einstein has amplified AI to the forefront of how businesses can connect with customers. We are continuing to refine its application and have made significant progress in getting various work streams developed for our sales and service clouds.
- Connecting intelligently: thanks to the continued growth of devices/IoT, signals, cloud and unlimited storage capacity, companies are able to collect and create massive amounts of data, generating a consumer revolution. Utilizing Salesforces’ Einstein technology allows some of today’s biggest brands to tailor interactions, content, and decisions to each customer’s unique needs.
- Making it real: Real world examples are paramount to showcasing the impact that Einstein has on today’s customer-centric marketplace. We won’t just tell you how we did it, we’re going to show you.
- Images in action: image recognition and UI enhancements are in the works to create more opportunities for the right insights, in the right place, at the right time.
- Getting Started: Einstein applications are available for sales, marketing, discovery and analytics – we’ll show you how to use Einstein in each of these areas, creating an unparalleled ability to increase sales effectiveness.
Ready to learn more? Reserve your seat at the link below.
Monday, Nov 6 | 2:00 – 2:40 PM
Tracie Kambies, Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP
Ben Morgan, Director, Deloitte UK
Angad Singh, Senior Manager, Deloitte Consulting LLP