Join us at SAP NOW Athens
Explore the future of intelligence with Deloitte at SAP NOW Athens
16 April 2019 | Athens Concert Hall
How will machine learning and AI help define the intelligent enterprise? What new opportunities will emerge as Industry 4.0 technologies continue to evolve? How can you leverage SAP technologies to survive and thrive amid constant disruption?
Find answers, ideas, and fresh insights by connecting with Deloitte at SAP NOW Athens—16 April 2019. This premier event will bring together enterprise leaders from across industries and across functional areas to discuss the latest trends, technologies, and other forces shaping tomorrow’s business landscape.
Register today and then meet the Deloitte team in Athens to:
- Speak live with Deloitte professionals focused on SAP solutions to get industry-specific insights that can help you navigate nonstop business disruption
- Explore real-world examples of how leading global organizations are generating new value with technologies such as the SAP S/4HANA® digital core ERP and the SAP® C/4HANA cloud suite for customer experience.
- Discover leading industry practices for operating and innovating flexibly with a clean ERP, a core-to-edge approach, and cloud capabilities.
- Learn about the Deloitte Reimagine Platform, a portfolio of ready-to-deploy solutions (including SaaS offerings) that leverage SAP® Leonardo capabilities such as machine learning, IoT, and blockchain—to help you transform finance, the supply chain, and more.
- Find out how you can enable digital enterprise transformation more strategically—from the back office to the front office—with integrated SAP-based solutions for finance, the supply chain, human capital, and customer experience.
- Learn why Deloitte received four SAP® Pinnacle Awards this year, including Digital Partner of the Year and Purpose Driven Partner Application of the year.
Visit the Deloitte booth and stop by our speaking session:
Digital Transformation: IoT and Industry 4.0
Kyriakos Farmakis—Principal, Management Solutions, Deloitte Business Solutions SA