Global Family Enterprise Leader| Vice Chair, China
12/F, China Life Financial Center
No. 23, Zhenzhi Road
William is managing partner of Deloitte Private. He also leads Global Family Business and Asia Pacific Family Enterprises initiatives. William has more than 30 years of professional services experience. As a pioneer of developing Deloitte Mainland China practice, William was relocated to Beijing form Hong Kong since 1996 and witnessed the significant growth of Chinese economy since then. During 2006 to 2014, William was a member of board of directors of Deloitte China. Now Mr. Chou is serving as Vice Chair of the China firm.
In addition, William is appointed as the Vice Chairman of Venture Capital Association and multiple organizations as mentors and advisers to CEO of many fast growing and startup companies in China.
Mr. Chou thereto serves as the Lead Client Service Partner and Advisory Partner of various leading TMT companies in China, including but not limited to, the first US listed technology company, the first US listed education company and the first US listed internet financial company.
- Serve as LCSP of the first Chinese US listed TMT company, AsiaInfo Holdings Inc.
- Serve as LCSP of the first Chinese education company listed in the US, New Oriental Education
- Serve as LCSP of the first Chinese Network Security Corporation listed in the US, Qihoo360
- Serve as LCSP of the first Chinese Fintech company listed in the US, YiRenDai
- Serve as LCSP of the first publicly Hong Kong listed private owned investment bank and financial advisory firm in China, China Renaissance Company Ltd.
- Serve as LCSP of China Mobile Holding Limited, one of the three telecommunication operators in China
- Appointed as mentor of the 7th Cradle Plan of AAMA, which is an incubator program for high technological start-ups in China and not-for-profit organization
Background and Interests/Professional Affiliations
- Fellow Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, UK
- Fellow Member of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales
- Qualification of the Independent Directors of Listed Company in Shenzhen Stock Exchange and Shanghai Stock Exchange
- The Power of The Best, co-translator
- Future Reimagine, co-author