Deloitte’s Sustainability & ESG Awareness Seminars are back! This time in a more advanced, specialized, but at the same time, interactive session, aiming to lead the change forward to a more optimized and sustainable future. We are dedicated to helping you advance your company’s sustainability reporting and overall performance, following the latest Sustainability and ESG trends. Grasp the opportunity to clarify which updates are mandatory, eliminate your compliance risk and get inspired by the best practices of some of the industries’ Sustainability key players.
Through this training, the participants will become familiar with real-life upcoming reporting challenges and better understand the requirements of current Sustainability regulations and frameworks, so that they are properly equipped to differentiate themselves and respond to investors and other stakeholders’ demands.
Join us to learn when and how your organization is going to be affected, act proactively and leverage sustainability benefits beyond compliance!
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Identify the National Climate Law requirements and understand how organizations are affected.
- Enhance and standardize the climate-related disclosures proposed by SEC.
- Understand the TCFD recommendations and climate-related disclosures.
- Understand the materiality of the EU Taxonomy.
- Prepare for the CSRD requirements.
- Understand the Corporate Sustainability Due Diligence guidelines.
- Comprehend and make use of the GRI Standards 2021.
- Effectively respond to the latest ESG updates.
For companies that will have more than two participations there will be a 10% discount.