Creating a Davos 2014 dialogue
At the 2014 World Economic Forum Annual Meeting, social media played a big role. In addition to covering the sights, sounds, and events in Davos through our Deloitte social media channels, we invited the public to participate in our DeloitteDavosLive conversation.
Join the conversation
Tweet us or comment on our Facebook wall with your response to one or more of four key questions on the role of business in driving progress, innovation and competitiveness. Include hashtag #DeloitteDavosLive to join the conversation.
Read updates, post comments, and view photos from Forum events on our Facebook page. Bookmark our #DeloitteDavosLive Facebook app to follow the conversations and look for your name and quote in our photo gallery.
Follow @deloitte for general news, updates, and media reports.
Follow @lifeatdeloitte for live updates from Lauren Mistretta, Associate Director, Global Public Relations, at the World Economic Forum.
Follow our World Economic Forum boards for daily photos of the DeloitteDavosLive walls and other images from Davos.
In the days leading up to and during Davos, Deloitte delegates and thought leaders shared their insights on Forum topics through the Deloitte Perspectives blog and other member firm blogs. Check back for updated links to the articles, or subscribe to our blog RSS.
New perspectives from Deloitte leaders:
- Davos 2014: Shaping and the Shapers by Gary Coleman, Managing Director, Global Industries, of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
- Exploring innovative approaches to tackling humanitarian crises, at the World Economic Forum by James “Chip” Cottrell, Partner, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Womenomics in action by Yoriko Goto, Managing Partner, Financial Services, Deloitte Japan
- What the worker of tomorrow wants by Gary Coleman, Managing Director, Global Industries, of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
- Business must disrupt the status quo by Joe Echevarria, CEO, Deloitte LLP, USA
- Safeguarding aviation and travel value chains by James "Chip" Cottrell, Partner, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- What Millennials want (and why employers should take notice) by Barry Salzberg, former Deloitte Global CEO.
- Shaping the future together by Martin Plendl, CEO, Deloitte Germany
- Davos 2014: Optimism with a healthy dose of reality by Gary Coleman, Managing Director, Global Industries, of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited