2nd Code School
Are you a Tech Enthusiast and you love coding? Then here's your chance to join our team!
Following the successful completion of the 1st Code School in November 2018, that led to the hiring of more than 80% of the participants, we are excited to announce the launch of the 2nd Deloitte Code School in Thessaloniki.
Are you a young Computer Science Graduate or a Junior Developer seeking to upgrade your technological skills? Would you like to be part of our multinational team and explore how far you can go?
If yes, then apply now to participate in Thessaloniki’s Free 2nd Code School in November. You will attend a 4-week programming training on state-of-the-art technologies. Prepare to take your coding to the next level with the help of our Deloitte experts.
Am I eligible to apply?
Yes if you fullfil the following criteria:
- Own a degree from a University or Technological Educational Institution (already graduated or expected to graduate within spring of 2020) in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar technical course of study
- Have a good understanding of the software lifecycle and problem solving skills
- Have Strong oral and written communication skills in Greek and English. Italian language would be a plus
- Be Proactive and have genuine enthusiasm, curiosity and teamwork attitude
- Have your Military obligations fulfilled
- Enjoy traveling and working abroad
- Be available to work full time with a permanent contract at DACC office in Thessaloniki from December 2019
Unleash your passion for coding and show us you have what it takes to become part of our team!