Deloitte 2nd SAP School
Organized by Deloitte Alexander Competence Center in Thessaloniki
Become an expert in a high level programming language like ABAP. Join our multinational team and explore how far you can go. Apply now and participate to our new 3 weeks, SAP School, during spring 2019.
As we believe in ‘learning-by-doing’, the course offers – next to the technical basics - many opportunities to discuss practical use, benefits, constraints and real-life examples. Many hands-on exercises are included to challenge you to put theory into practice. Deloitte has its own SAP S/4 sandbox environments, which will be used for this purpose.
If you are a Junior Developer or a Computer Science Graduate or you are just a SAP Enthusiast that has the below characteristics and competencies please share with us your passion.
We are looking for:
- Highly motivated individuals, self-starters with the willingness to learn
- Individuals with excellent problem solving skills and strong understanding of algorithms and structures
- Team players with a positive attitude towards diversity and inclusion culture
2nd SAP School
• University or Technological Educational Institution Degree (or expected to graduate within 2019) in Computer Science or Relevant Technical disciplines
• Knowledge of the Relational Database concepts:
o SQL (Query, View, Triggers, Integrity constraints)
o Database normalization
• Knowledge of the languages for the representation of structured data like XML or JSON and related modelling and validation (for example XML elements description by XSD)
• Knowledge of the major markup languages like HTML and CSS
• Strong oral and written Greek & English language communication skills. Italian language would be a plus
• Military obligations fulfilled
The SAP School will cover the most important settings for a SAP ERP system. You will be introduced to SAP basic features, their implications and constraints, where they are implemented, and how they can be audited.
Although the course will focus on SAP ERP (commonly also referred to as R/3 and ECC), these concepts likewise apply to all other ABAP based systems, such as CRM, SRM and BI.
Relevant topics will be the followings:
• Technology Fundamentals for SAP
• Learn the fundamental and advanced concepts of the ABAP programming language:
o Introduction to Programming with ABAP
o ABAP Workbench Foundations
o ABAP Objects
o ABAP Dictionary
o Programming User Dialogs with Classical Screens (Dynpros)
o Programming ABAP Reports
o Fundamentals of Web Dynpro for ABAP
o Advanced ABAP
o Programming Database Updates
o Enhancements & Modifications
o Form Printing with SAP Smart Forms
o PDF-Based Print Forms
o SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe (SIFbA) in the ABAP environment
• Understand and leverage the architectures and principles of the platform for Web Application developments like:
o SAP Fiori technology
o Fiori Elements Development
o openUI5 Development Foundations
o Developing UIs with SAPUI5
o Developing Web Apps with SAPUI5
• Learn the fundamental and advanced concepts of SAP Cloud Platform
The course will be given in English and all course material will be in English.