Interested in hands-on training with Deloitte experts?
Apply now and participate in Thessaloniki’s 1st code school.
Deloitte is organizing the 1st Code School in Thessaloniki this fall!
Are you a young Computer Science Graduate or a Junior Developer seeking to upgrade your technological skills? Would you like to be part of our multinational team and explore how far you can go?
If yes, apply now, participate in Thessaloniki’s 1st Code School in October and attend a 4-week programming training on state-of-the-art technologies. Prepare to take your coding to the next level with the help of our Deloitte experts.
Unleash your passion for coding and show us you have what it takes to become part of our team!
Code School in Thessaloniki
Code School Teaser
- Be highly motivated self-starters and demonstrate willingness to learn
- Understand of data structures and algorithms
- Have the ability to deal with software development issues, by showing excellent problem solving skills
- Enjoy working in team and collaborating with others, but also being able to work with autonomy if needed
- Demonstrate a pattern of growth in capability and responsibility during the coding school
- Embrace Diversity & Inclusion Culture
To qualify for the Code School you must have:
- University or Technological Educational Institution Degree (or expected to graduate within 2018) in Computer Science or Relevant Technical disciplines
- Strong oral and written Greek & English language communication skills. Italian language would be a plus
- Military obligations fulfilled
- Object Oriented Programming Skills
- Knowledge of Cloud Platforms, API and Microservices