StartUp Acceleration Program
Apply now & get the chance to grow your idea @Brainzone!
Deloitte’s Startup Acceleration Program is an open-innovation initiative and talks to early-stage projects or existing start-ups coming from Patras innovation ecosystem.
Τhe Program aims at supporting the development of innovative products and services that benefit life overall and the way business is carried out.
It will also give the selected parties the opportunity to work together with our consultants under our extensive mentoring scheme and co-develop their original projects into a business with a strong market impact.
Deloitte’s StartUp Αcceleration program is open to receive applications
under the theme “Investing in technology for the benefit of life and
Applicants are requested to submit their proposals/ideas that make use of technological advancements to create offerings that improve people's lives as well as the way businesses are run.
Who can apply?
- Students or university graduates with idea stage projects (not having a company registered necessarily)
- Startups with and MVP and possibly early traction (have the company registered and started acquiring first clients)
- Mature Startups (have a company registered, Revenues and a strong Customer Base)
What we offer?
- Space and Office services (reception, printing facilities, network, meeting rooms, etc)
- Mentoring and Advisory services (market research, programming, feasibility study, marketing)
- Introduction to other market players through Deloitte’s extended partner's network
- Publicity and media exposure for the winning teams
13 November 2023 | Apply here
Theme: Future of Life and Business: Investing in technology for the benefit of life and business
Deadline: 8 December 2023
13 December 2023 - 12 January 2024
6-months during January to June 2024