We provide audit services oriented to validate financial information for use by senior management, boards of directors, investors, lenders and other stakeholders in the company.
We evaluate internal accounting and administrative controls to determine the degree of confidence that can be placed in them. Our auditors go a step further, providing advice on identifying and managing both the risks and key opportunities for your business.
Also look to our methodology, add value to our services by making recommendations to the findings from our audit solutions.
Our services include:
- Audited financial statements of private companies and public interest
- Audit of international organizations and ONG´s
- Due-diligence financial
- Training in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS, IFRS for PYMES)
- Audit specific balances
- Physical inventories
- Development of audit or review procedures previously agreed
- Technical evaluation of internal control systems