Corporate Treasury Advisory Services | Deloitte Guam | Financial advisory services | Solutions | Services has been added to your bookmarks.
Corporate Treasury Advisory Services
Effective strategies for today’s economic environment
Treasurers must be strategic. Volatile foreign exchange (FX) and commodity markets have caused the profitability of global trade to change. Treasury teams have a CFO mandate to bring its businesses’ FX risk mitigation techniques to win in the market. Whether you’re hedging, navigating global trade and liquidity, or operating in high growth restricted markets, Deloitte’s Corporate Treasury Advisory Services can assist you to transform treasury to thrive.
Treasury as a strategic business advisor
Treasury teams have the opportunity to work closely with their partners in the business to help manage FX risks which are impacting sales, costs, and operating performance globally. Treasury teams are also integral to managing global liquidity and cash repatriation strategies both in good times and financial distress.
To be an effective partner within the business, treasury teams need the right operating models, strategies, approaches, tools, and techniques. And all of these should be tailor-made for their business model and global footprint.
How Deloitte's Corporate Treasury Advisory Services helps
We work with treasurers, treasury teams, CFOs, and CIOs to help them address key challenges facing treasury organizations by offering deep treasury experience across the entire spectrum of services that a treasury team needs, including:
- Treasury opportunities in global finance transformation
- Operating model
- Global liquidity and cash repatriation
- Cash forecasting
- In-house banking and cash management
- Bank rationalization
- Intercompany netting and settlement
- FX exposure identification and hedge strategies
- Expansion into new markets
- Accounting impacts of treasury transactions
- Treasury fraud and controls
Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- Due diligence
- Treasury carve-outs and standing up new treasury departments
- Treasury merger integration
- Treasury technology build and clone
- Treasury systems architecture and strategies
- Treasury systems selection
- Systems integration and configuration
- Project management
2015 Global Corporate Treasury Survey
More than 100 top corporations from around the globe (representing a wide array of global scales, industrial footprints, and geographic headquarters) participated in this biennial survey. Read the global corporate treasury survey results.
Read a few articles featuring insights from our treasury team:
- CFOs are tasking treasurers with a new mandate: think strategy
- Treasury's pivot toward the strategic
- Efficiency through treasury automation
- Tearing down cash silos
- The role of treasury in corporate compliance
- Treasury SSCs: More than purely a cost play
- The state of the currency markets: Sharing observations and impacts of recent foreign exchange (FX) volatility - Watch a replay of this February 2015 webinar and download the slides