Employee Remuneration Reporting: 16 Jan 2015 has been saved
Employee Remuneration Reporting: 16 Jan 2015
16 January 2015 | Singapore, Pan Pacific Singapore, 7 Raffles Boulevard, Marina Square
This workshop focuses on providing guidance on the employer tax reporting requirements in respect of employee remuneration relating to equity compensation, benefits in kind etc. and sharing of the recent updates on the individual tax and immigration matters.
With the importance of accurate and timely employee compensation tax reporting, as employer compliance remain strict, this workshop aims to address the employers’ compliance challenges relating to individuals (including business travelers) working in Singapore.
- Tax treatment of allowance versus benefits-in-kinds in Singapore.
- Taxation of Equity compensation and the employer tax withholding and tax reporting obligations.
- Discussion on recent developments announced by the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore and Ministry of Manpower on personal income tax and immigration matters.
- Tax implications/issues applicable to business travelers
- IRAS assurance program / voluntary disclosure
We look forward to seeing you at our seminar. Do not wait too long to sign up - seats are limited.