Girls Takeover 2021 has been saved
Girls Takeover 2021
Virtual Design Thinking Workshop: 11 October 2021
Are you a curious, open, and communicative visionary who is not scared to challenge the status quo? Apply for Deloitte Girls Take Over 2021, the international hackathon that will take place on 11 October 2021. Don’t miss it, apply by 22 September!
In order to celebrate Day of the Girl, Deloitte organizes the second European edition of Girls Take Over, a virtual international hackathon all female that will take place on 11 October. We are looking for creative and strong-willed girls, between the ages of 18 and 23, with a good knowledge of English.
Girls Take Over is an opportunity to express your talent, having fun with girls from Europe and Middle East. You will have the chance to participate to a full day challenge dedicated to design thinking, networking and team-building in an international environment. Your goal is to solve one real business challenges, using Design Thinking methodologies and tools. The solutions developed will be presented to a panel of judges.
At Deloitte, we promote diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I), and we believe that the best way to embrace the uniqueness of each individual and make the most of it is to create a working environment in which everyone can be free to feel themselves and express their talents.
Who we are looking for
Are you a curious, open, and communicative visionary who is not scared to challenge the status quo? Do you feel comfortable working in a team with other creative minds? Do you find having conversations in English (business English not required) a piece of cake? Then this challenge is perfect for you!
We are looking for strong-willed girls, between the ages of 18 and 23, who are ready to spend a day with other passionate girls to solve an exciting challenge together.
What you can expect
Working as part of an inspiring team, you will spend the day learning and exploring new ideas, sharing your insights and experiences with others.
- Learn directly from the pros about design thinking and how you can apply theory to solve actual business problems
- Work on a real Deloitte business case using design thinking methodology, working directly with our clients to develop your ideas
- Work hands-on – this is not a ‘sit, watch, and learn’ workshop: You get the chance to completely involve yourself and put your ideas into practice
- Get to know and network with like-minded girls from all locations
By the end, you will receive a personalised certificate confirming your participation in this event and your cooperation with our clients.
How to apply
Reply to the following questions by 22 September 2021:
- Where are you from?
- If you could go back, what would you do a hundred times over?
- What do you think about teamwork?
- What are you proud of?
- What is your superpower (e.g. creative, good with animals, patience, volleyball pro) that can help you at the Girls Takeover?
Please send it to DMEHR@deloitte.com attaching also your CV with your email and your contact number.
We look forward to receiving your application and spending a unique day with you!