2013 Q2 Global CFO Signals has been saved
2013 Q2 Global CFO Signals
An uneven recovery
There’s a recovery out there. Didn’t you get the memo?
Judging from the results of the latest Global CFO Signals report, which features surveys from 19 geographies, there is a bit of a disconnect in the outlooks of finance executives worldwide - both for their home countries and own companies. Still, despite continued uncertainty over regulation, taxes, and other economic factors, CFOs globally seem united in their push for growth.
- Australia: Safe to go back into the water?
- Austria: Uncertainty on the rise again
- Belgium: Call for action
- Bulgaria: Intensifying vigilance
- Croatia: Caution on the verge
- Czech Republic: All eyes on corporates
- Estonia: Economic stability emerging
- Hungary: Preparing for tough times
- Ireland: Riding the tide of uncertainty
- Latvia: Driven by people
- Netherlands: Optimism inches forward
- North America: An air of optimism
- Romania: Business as usual
- Serbia: In a sea of uncertainty
- Slovakia: Pessimistic sentiments
- Slovenia: Braced for contraction
- Switzerland: Recovery continues
- United Kingdom: Planning for growth