Corporate Finance has been saved
A Pattern for Growth and Advancement
We provide advice in connection with capital raising and the acquisition and disposal of businesses and on a number of strategic initiatives including debt and capital structure advisory, Islamic finance, corporate structuring, joint ventures, fund placement and financial feasibility studies.
Our typical clients include multi-national corporates, private equity, high net worth individuals, family offices, owner managed businesses, creditors, shareholders and governments. Our clients tend to be based in the Middle East or are international clients looking to invest into the Middle East.
Whether you are considering a disposal or acquisition, our team will support you with financial advice from the beginning of the transaction through to its completion. Our team will use their industry experience and transactional expertise to guide you through the transaction process, often working with our specialist teams or bringing in experts from our other business divisions such as tax and audit to ensure you have a successful outcome.
Our areas of specialization include:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Disposals and divestments
We provide an independent view in advising you on the critical issues around raising capital, whether it be debt or equity, leveraging our extensive network of relationships with lenders and equity investors to deliver the right solution to you. Our proven track record and leading edge knowledge of debt and equity markets enables us to provide robust advice that stands up to scrutiny; developing innovative financing structures which will maximize value whether you are seeking our specialist expertise in:
- Debt and capital structure advisory
- Capital (debt and/or equity) raising
- Fund placement advisory
Strategic Financial Advisory
Effective deal-making frequently requires highly specialized expertise. The depth and breadth of our market leading capabilities are unparalleled across the MENA region, with our reputation for excellence in service delivery in projects or transactions being further enhanced by our eminent expertise in:
- Feasibility studies
- Corporate structuring
- Islamic finance advisory
What distinguishes Deloitte from other advisory firms is threefold:
- Our team on the ground in the Middle East is structured to give each and every client, every investment and every relationship senior-level attention
- We have the ability to offer independent, objective advice to you across the Middle East. In particular, our independence from debt and equity providers allows us to avoid the conflicts of interest inherent in full-service organizations
- The Deloitte partnership provides us with access to a comprehensive global network of key corporate relationships and expertise in complementary practice areas (for example taxation and restructuring) which allow us to offer you unique, seamless solutions to issues arising in the course of a transaction