Director | Risk Advisory, Accounting & Reporting
Prince Turki Bin Abdullah
Al-Saud Street, Sulaimania Area
Zeeshan has over 16 years of experience as an advisory professional. His experience includs finance transformation, Digital Banks set up, RPA, automation, financial reporting, accounting, budgeting, cost allocating, and regulatory advisory. His knowledge also lies in CFO advisory, IFRS implementation, process designing for performance management, and system design and Implementation. He has worked with some of the largest banks, financial institutions.
- Advised on the design and operationaliztion of the Target Operaing Model of the Digital Banks
- Advised on the design and operationaliztion of the Target Operaing Model of the Fintechs
- Supported clients in implementing RPA usecases to improve business delivery and adding to the top and bottom line
- Managed projects relating to IFRS17, IFRS15, IFRS16, IFRS9, covering gap and Implementations.
- Led projects relating to GL/COA upgrade and function support with the implementation
- Led project relating to developing functional and accounting requirements for Islamic banking products and functional support with implementation of Islamic banking module for the bank.
- Led the engagement relating to developing organizational level policies and procedures covering budgeting and reporting, consolidation, GL / COA, expenditure management, payments of a leading bank in Asia.
- Worked with several banks in streamlining their budgeting process, as well as implementing new budgeting systems.
- Developed a cost allocation model for a leading bank in Saudi Arabia.
- Conducted an organizational and finance transformation project, in a leading bank in Central Asia, which covered TOM, data governance, process, technology, and organizational structure.
- Collaborated with banks in the implementation of core banking systems.
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Bank Set TOM
- Finance transformation
- FTP framework
- GL scheme
- Financial reporting
- Profitability Matrix
- Accounting and finance
- Cost allocation
- Budget and forecast