Technology Fast 50
The Deloitte Technology Fast 50 in Central Europe is a programme that recognises and profiles fast growing technology companies in the region. The programme, which is now in its 17th year, ranks the 50 fastest growing public or private technology companies.
As always, this year’s publication showcases an impressive line-up of innovative and mostly young businesses, many of which have the potential to make a significant impact on our markets. With an average annual growth rate of 1,057%, their performance is once again remarkable – although no one else comes close to the 13,052% recorded by Polish tech marketing hub, Codewise, which leads not only the Fast 50 ranking itself but also the “Big Five” listing of larger companies.
- Alastair Teare, CEO of Deloitte Central Europe
- The average growth rate of CE’s Fast 50 technology companies jumps to 1057% from 560% in 2015
- The last time the average growth surpassed 1000% was in 2012 (1,026%)
- Companies from 11 countries are represented in the ranking 43 companies are in the ranking for the first time, including those in first, second and third places; one moves up and six move down
- Companies representing IT & Digital Solutions (41) dominate the ranking
First place in the 2016 ranking goes to the Polish tech marketing hub and software business Codewise, whose amazing three-year growth rate of 13,052% eclipses the still highly impressive 4,555% it recorded in 2015 when winning the Rising Stars award. Unsurprisingly given this growth rate, Codewise also won the Big Five award this year.
In any other year, the second-placed CodiLime software business, also from Poland, would have dominated proceedings with its exceptional three-year growth rate of 5,038%. Third place in the Fast 50 goes to Czech IT services company Dataspring, with its three-year growth rate of 3,129%. Slovakia’s JUMP soft was fourth (1,965%) and fifth place was claimed by another software business, NSoft (1,760%), this year’s only entrant from Bosnia & Herzegovina.