Život u Deloitteu
Join our Team
Business Consultant / Senior Business Consultant in Advisory Department – Finevare Team
Deloitte Croatia is looking for highly motivated, ambitious candidates with “make it happen” attitude to join our fast developing team consisting of risk, finance and IT specialists for Finevare project. Our consultants provide global banks with advisory and software implementation services, leveraged by state of the art Information Technology.
Finevare Team (part of Advisory department) delivers and implements the internally developed complex software to international financial institutions. This Risk Management platform is mostly dedicated to calculate provisions for financial assets and recognize interest revenue under IFRS and local standards.
We are looking for candidates who will join our team as:
Business Consultant IT / Senior Business Consultant IT (m/f)
As a member of Finevare Delivery Team your scope of responsibilities will be:
- Performing advisory and implementation projects of the Deloitte Risk Management platform for large international banks locally and across Central Europe
- Cooperation with Bank’s Management and Experts in the fields of Risk, Finance, Accounting and IT
- Performing analysis and consulting of client’s methodology with respect to IFRS and local accounting and financial standards
- Defining business specifications, target operating models as well as designing the software solution functionalities based on requirements delivered by the clients
- Supporting Banks in the process of implementation of the target approach, evaluation and testing of system results
- Independent coordination of assigned projects activities including client communication
- MSc degree in one of the following: Finance, Economics, Banking, Mathematics or Quantitative Methods related studies
- Experience in Consulting, Risk or Finance/Accounting Banks’ departments (also for participants of Management Programs), Audit firm or Software vendor focused on financial industry
- Fluent English (both speaking and writing).
- High analytical skills
- Knowledge of one of the following processes: Credit Risk Management, Financial Reporting, Accounting principles, IFRS- strong asset
- Working knowledge (or readiness to learn) of SQL / relational databases and/or commercial risk management solutions.
- Proven track of successfully completed projects in the banking industry would be an asset
- Willingness to travel intensively in Central Europe – international role
- Work in a part of a dynamic and international team of highly qualified experts in Credit Risk Management, financial banking regulations and IT
- Direct interaction with international clients, including top bank executives
- “On the job” experience with building new methodologies and delivery of sophisticated banking software
- Interesting and challenging assignments locally and regionally (EU)
- Work with current banking industry regulations and modern IT technologies
- Attractive compensation and social benefits
We encourage qualifying candidates to send a comprehensive CV and an application to cehradriaticHR@deloittece.com.
All applications will be held in strict confidence. The closing date for the receipt of applications is 22 February, 2016.
Due to large number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.