Život u Deloitteu
Join our Team
Consulting (Risk) Intern in Advisory Department - Finevare Team
We are looking for highly motivated, ambitious candidates with “make it happen” attitude to join our fast developing team consisting of risk, finance and IT specialists. Our consultants provide global banks with advisory and software implementation services, leveraged by state of the art Information Technology.
Finevare Team (part of Advisory department) delivers and implements the internally developed complex software to international financial institutions. This Risk Management platform is mostly dedicated to calculate provisions for financial assets and recognize interest revenue under IFRS and local standards.
We are looking for candidates who will join our team as:
Consulting (Risk) Intern in Advisory Department (m/f)
Candidate will participate in software development and implementation projects in foreign banks with subsidiaries located around the World with the following responsibilities:
- Performing research, preparation of information (i.e. local regulations) needed for meetings with clients
- Preparation and update of statuses, summaries, minutes of meetings
- Preparation of deliverables supporting implementation process (i.e. functional specifications)
- Analysis of data provided by the Client, evaluation of results
- Testing of software modules functionality
- Creating PowerPoint presentations for clients and internal meetings
All tasks are to be performed under direct supervision with support and tuition of older colleagues.
- Graduates (or final year students) of Finance, Banking or Quantitative Studies (e.g. Quantitative Methods, Mathematics, Physics etc.)
- Interested in challenging and motivating responsibilities from the very beginning of the career
- Ability to work under time pressure and learn fast
- High analytical skills
- Written and spoken English is a must
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point
- Knowledge of Database management (SQL) would also be a serious advantage
- Any experience in risk area of a bank / financial institution / consulting company would be an advantage
- Willingness to travel regionally and in Central Europe (international role) – strong asset
- Dynamic development of skills required by current market: finance, risk management, project management and IT
- Exposure to interesting advisory projects
- Opportunity to travel across Adriatic region and Central Europe
- Participation in meetings with top management of significant banking networks and the best Deloitte consultants
- Opportunity to gather experience in working for different international banks and their Credit Risk, Accounting and IT systems
- Continuous professional growth and clear career path
- Friendly and international work environment
- Attractive salary and benefits
- A chance for a full-time employment after successfully finishing the probationary period
We encourage qualifying candidates to send a comprehensive CV and an application to cehradriaticHR@deloittece.com.
All applications will be held in strict confidence. The closing date for the receipt of applications is 22 February, 2016.
Due to large number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.