Život u Deloitteu
Join our Team
Data Analyst (m/f)
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisation in Croatia, devoted to excellence in providing professional services and advice. With access to the deep intellectual capital of more than 225,000 employees worldwide, including more than 180 professionals locally, Deloitte delivers services in several professional areas: Audit, Tax, Consulting, Financial Advisory and Legal Services.
Deloitte Analytics experts within our Consulting Department are passionate about exploring data to uncover the nuggets that truly deliver insight and value to clients. Being a part of Deloitte’s Croatian analytics team, you can help organizations understand and harness the power of information to learn from their past, gain insight into their present, and strategically plan for a successful future.
Continuous growth of the company created new employment opportunities - seize them, join our Consulting Department, whether you are beginner or experienced consultant, and build your career as:
Data Analyst (m/f)
As a member of our growing consulting team, you will assist our clients in solving a wide variety of data related challenges and have direct impact on strategies which will enable them to manage, interpret and monetize their data assets better. You will achieve this by:
- working on complex data analysis - delivering added value and insight to our clients,
- ad hoc data gathering and analysis using relational databases, Excel and other support systems for gathering, managing, modelling and applying data and knowledge,
- supporting business advisors teams in delivering projects and initiatives by providing them with relevant data,
- having access to rewarding and stimulating work environment including intensive and ongoing on-the-job training,
- communicating with clients, reporting on project progress,
- drafting documents, preparing and delivering workshops.
- University education - Master's degree in IT, Economics or Mathematics, or student about to complete the studies in one of these areas,
- advanced knowledge of relational databases (Oracle SQL, MySQL, MSSQL), excellent MS Excel knowledge,
- experience with big data analysis with diverse structured and unstructured data,
- experience in machine learning, data mining, decision-making support and knowledge management,
- logical and systematic approach to solving analytical tasks,
- advanced deductive reasoning and mathematical, statistical and quantitative problems solving skills,
- excellent communication and presentations skills (oral and written), i.e.: ability to present complex data in a clear, simple and structured manner within the relevant business context,
- ability to express and present your opinion and objective argumentation skills,
- excellent knowledge of English (oral and written),
- team player with capability to work independently, active approach to assignments, ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously,
- diligence, punctuality, a responsible approach with stress resilience
- willingness to participate in fieldwork assignments and on projects abroad, open to travel when needed,
- professional, business attitude towards clients and co-workers.
- opportunities for outstanding personal and professional development in Croatia and abroad,
- interesting and challenging work in a dynamic international environment cooperating with different large clients,
- job performance remuneration package,
- full-time permanent employment (after successfully completed probation period).
We encourage qualifying candidates to send a comprehensive CV in English and an application to this LINK.
All applications will be held in strict confidence. The closing date for the receipt of applications is March 18, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are looking forward to your application.