Data Analyst (m/f)
Join our Team
Consulting, Strategy & Operations/Technology Zagreb, Croatia
Deloitte Analytics experts within our Consulting Department are passionate about exploring data to uncover the nuggets that truly deliver insight and value to clients. Being a part of Deloitte’s Croatia analytics team, you can help organizations understand and harness the power of information to learn from their past, gain insight into their present, and strategically plan for a successful future. Interested? Then apply now!!!
Exciting tasks await you…
As a member of our growing consulting team, you will assist our clients in solving a wide variety of data related challenges and have direct impact on strategies which will enable them to manage, interpret and monetize their data assets better. You will achieve this by:
- Working on complex data analysis - delivering added value and insight to our clients,
- Ad hoc data gathering and analysis using relational databases, Excel and other support systems for gathering, managing, modelling and applying data and knowledge,
- Supporting business advisors teams in delivering projects and initiatives by providing them with relevant data,
- Having access to rewarding and stimulating work environment including intensive and ongoing on-the-job training,
- Communicating with clients, reporting on project progress,
- Drafting documents, preparing and delivering workshops.Consultancy in the area of strategy and operations, corporate strategy assessment and development
You have ideal sills for this role
- University education - Master's degree in IT, Economics or Mathematics, or student about to complete the studies in one of these areas,
- Advanced knowledge of relational databases (Oracle SQL, MySQL, MSSQL), excellent MS Excel knowledge,
- Experience with big data analysis with diverse structured and unstructured data,
- Experience in machine learning, data mining, decision-making support and knowledge management,
- Advanced deductive reasoning and mathematical, statistical and quantitative problems solving skills,
- Excellent communication and presentations skills (oral and written), i.e.: ability to present complex data in a clear, simple and structured manner within the relevant business context,
- Excellent knowledge of English (oral and written),
- Team player with capability to work independently, active approach to assignments, ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously,
- Diligence, punctuality, a responsible approach with stress resilience
- Willingness to participate in fieldwork assignments and on project
You will get…
- Opportunities for outstanding personal and professional development in Slovenia and abroad,
- Interesting and challenging work in a dynamic international environment cooperating with different large clients,
- Job performance remuneration package,
- Full-time permanent employment (after successfully completed probation period).
- Send your CV on CEHRAdriaticHR@deloittece.com;
- Put in the email subject line CNS DATA CRO FY17
- The opportunity will remain open till February 28, 2017.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!