Join our team - Consultant S&O has been added to your bookmarks.
Consultant / Senior Consultant for Strategy & Operations (m/f)
Join our Team
Deloitte Consulting’s S&O practice works with senior executives to help them solve their toughest and most complex problems by bringing an approach to executable strategy that combines deep industry knowledge, rigorous analysis, and insight to enable confident action. Our Strategy & Operations team enjoys an unrivalled position in the market. We help all kinds of organizations make the most important decisions our clients have to make: defining choices that will shape their ambitions and give them clear competitive advantages. Within this field we only hire the best. So join us!
Exciting tasks await you…
- Consultancy in the area of strategy and operations, corporate strategy assessment and development
- Customer & Marketing Strategy assessment and development
- Digital Strategy assessment and development
- Pricing & Profitability Management
- Business processes assessment and optimization
- Business research and analysis, including financial analysis
- Participation in client engagements, reporting to engagement managers
- Preparation of underlying materials, leading/participation in workshops
You have ideal skills for this role
- University education (Master's degree)
- Some experience in the domain of consulting/advisory is an advantage
- Logical and systematic approach to solving analytical tasks
- Communication and presentation skills (verbal & non-verbal)
- Advanced English communication skills
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word)
- Ability to express and present own opinion; objective argumentation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team and stress resilience
- Diligence, punctuality, a systematic responsible approach
- Willingness to invest time in one’s own knowledge and competencies
You will get…
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development
- Work in a dynamic international environment and ongoing on-the-job training
- Attractive remuneration package commensurate with the experience and performance
Send your CV on CEHRAdriaticHR@deloittece.com; Put in the email subject line CNS SO CRO FY17
The opportunity will remain open till February 28, 2017.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!