International Financial Reporting Standards
The trend that adverse economic conditions undermine general business confidence has been particularly typical of Hungary recently.
Adopting the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) could prove to be the optimal way to regain that loss of confidence. Companies can maintain their competitiveness much easier if they prepare financial statements according to the international standards since that can make them more attractive for foreign investors, who will in turn receive internationally comparable and transparent data for their investment decisions and avoid potential business risks related to planned investments.
Our IFRS related services
- IFRS news
- Group-level reporting obligation
- Pre-transactional IFRS advisory
- Areas where IFRS largely differs from Hungarian regulations
- Financial sector specific IFRS accounting
- Complex advisory services
- IFRS 9: Accounting advisory related to financial instruments
- IFRS 3: Accounting advisory related to corporate acquisitions
- Hedge accounting
- Tailored IFRS training and workshops