FinTech in the CEE region
Charting the course for innovation in financial services technology
CEE FinTech report is a pioneer publication for Central and Eastern Europe prepared by Deloitte Central Europe on behalf of the Department for International Trade. The report provides an overview of financial services industry, illustrates potential business opportunities for FinTech companies and estimates the size of the FinTech market in 9 CEE countries: Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia.
Listen to our podcast about the report
Daniel Martyniuk, Director at Deloitte Poland, and Kamila Borkowska, Director at Financial Services at Department for International Trade, discuss the results of the CEE FinTech report.
- How does FinTech market look like in Central and Eastern Europe?
- How will FinTech influence the financial services in the region?
- What are the key findings of the report?
- What are the most visible trends observed in the region?
- Has a definitive FinTech leader among CEE countries been identified?
- What will surprise the reader of the report?