Real estate and construction law | Deloitte Hungary | Deloitte Legal has been added to your bookmarks.
Real estate and construction law
In accordance with market requirements, Deloitte Legal’s real estate law team consists of lawyers who possess considerable expertise in legal regulations and deep industry experience and are dedicated to providing excellent services to our clients during both straightforward and more complex engagements.
Our professionals are firmly focused on adopting a client-oriented and business-oriented approach to work. During a transaction, we work closely with our tax and business advisory colleagues as required by our client’s needs in order to develop the most efficient structures and solutions. Whether the engagement involves office buildings, shopping centres, logistics centres or residential buildings, we offer professional advice on day-to-day operations.
Our areas of expertise
- Real estate transactions, sale and purchase and due diligence of companies and real estate
- Lease contracts and other use agreements
- Preparing and expressing an opinion on construction contracts
- Contracts involving the maintenance and operation of real estate
- Establishing and operating real estate funds and regulated investment companies
- Issues related to real estate financing