The Robots are ready. Are you?
Untapped advantage in your digital workforce
Our report examines Robotics and Cognitive Automation with a particular focus on Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and its role in shared services (SSC), global businesses services (GBS) and other administrative organisations.
This year’s survey, which attracted over 400 responses from around the world, shows that awareness of robotics remains high-, and the continuous improvement and automation are top of the strategic agenda for most companies.
Key findings (Jobb oldalra download boksz a tanulmánnyal)
- 53% of the respondents have already started their RPA journey.
- This is expected to increase to 72% in the next to years.
- RPA’s payback was reported at less than 12 months, with an average 20% of full-time equivalent (FTE) capacity provided by robots
- RPA meets and exceeds expectations across multiple dimensions
- Improved compliance 92%
- Improved quality/accurancy 90%
- Improved productivity 86%
- Cost reduction 59%
- 78% of those who have already implemented RPA expects to significantly increase investment in RPA over the next three years.