KJPP Lauw & Rekan
Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd – a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited comprising Deloitte practices operating in Brunei, Cambodia, Guam, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam – was established to deliver measurable value to the particular demands of increasingly intra-regional and fast growing companies and enterprises.
With over 80 Partners & Directors and over 1,200 staff comprised of two offices in Jakarta and Surabaya, Deloitte Indonesia practice is represented by:
- Imelda & Rekan, Registered Public Accounting
- Deloitte Touche Solutions, Tax Consulting
- PT Deloitte Konsultan Indonesia, Financial Advisory and Risk Advisory Services
- KJPP Lauw & Rekan , Valuation Advisory
- Hermawan Juniarto & Partners, Lawyers
- PT Deloitte Consulting, part of the world’s largest management consulting business
- PT Deloitte Advis Indonesia, Financial Advisory
We have diversified client base, which includes major multinationals, large national enterprises, public institutions, local important clients and successful fast growing global companies. Deloitte Indonesia clients come from major industries such as banking & finance, manufacturing, transportation, technology, media, telecommunications, retail & wholesale, oil & gas, mining, and life science & healthcare.
The client service team comprising partners, practitioners and support staff, help create powerful business solutions with integrated approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines using business knowledge and industry depth with the breadth of professional expertise to help clients exceed their expectations in the complexity of the global business environment.