Debt advisory services has been saved
Debt advisory services
The power of independence
In the face of rapid changes, uncertainty, and stress in global debt markets, companies looking for unbiased advice and world-class execution resource can depend on Deloitte. Being independent ensures that our objectives are fully aligned with those of our clients. Our emphasis is upon delivering outstanding outcomes for our clients, providing an in-depth knowledge and understanding of debt markets.
Our Debt Advisory group in Deloitte Southeast Asia provides independent advice, and world class execution resources to a wide range of public, private and institutional borrowers. Our expertise ranges from the provision of strategic advice on the optimum capital structure and available sources of finance through to the provision of highly experienced execution resources.
Where appropriate, the Debt Advisory team will involve other service lines within Deloitte including corporate finance advisory, transaction services, restructuring services, forensic, tax and consulting.
Our added value includes:
- Prioritising client objectives
- Reviewing capital structure
- Assessing and analysing available sources of capital
- Financial modelling and credit assessment
- Compilation and provision of information to institutions
- Advising on the approach to selected market and capital providers
- Provision of highly experienced execution resources
- Advising on negotiation tactics for various proposals
- Working with legal advisors to ensure documentation reflects current markets
- Ensuring deadlines are met
Potential financing activities:
- Corporate loans and bonds
- Leverage and acquisition finance – senior, mezzanine and bridge financing
- Asset backed finance, sale and leaseback
- Second Lien, Subordinate debt or Mezzanine finance