- Our Deloitte Galway office has a workforce that exceeds 30.
- We offer a full suite of services, with a particular focus on audit, accounting and risk advisory, tax, research and development and government incentives, corporate finance and restructuring, and company secretarial services.
- Based in the Galway Financial Service Centre, Deloitte has a strong client portfolio in Connacht, having worked closely with companies across various sectors in Galway, Mayo, Roscommon, Sligo and Leitrim.
- We have expert teams in consumer business, energy and resources, financial services, life sciences and healthcare, manufacturing, public sector including higher education, technology and telecommunication.
- Deloitte has nearly 3,000 people in Ireland across five locations providing audit, tax, consulting, and corporate finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
- As the number one firm globally we have a connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries.
- Gerard Casey is Partner in charge of the Galway office. He is a partner in our audit and assurance practice and has significant experience in leading audit and advisory services to both multinational and indigenous organisations.