Deloitte Financial Reporting Plus 2019
Aspire with assurance
Join over 1000 professionals at our upcoming Deloitte Financial Reporting Plus conference series. Be informed and inspired by the speakers and the diverse range of topics featured. This years conference explores the theme of change management from an individual perspective alongside the business as usual areas such as IFRS 16, 2019 Annual Reports, Corporate Governance, Cyber Risk, Tax and Irish GAAP.
Deloitte Financial Reporting Plus Key dates
See what events are happening at a location near you and register now.
Deloitte Financial Reporting Plus Agenda 2019
Session 1 - 9am –10:40am
- Panel dicussion: Points of focus for 2019 annual reports
- Getting to grips with IFRS 16 Leases – the tricky bits
- Getting 2018 UK Corporate Governance Code disclosures right
- Cyber – who’s got my data?
Session 2 - 11:10am – 13:00pm
- Tax related reporting matters: IFRIC 23 - what the CFO needs to know for 2019 reports
- Insights into other IFRS developments for 2019 and beyond
- “Surprises” for Irish GAAP reporters in 2019
- Climate change – reporting impacts
- Securing health and happiness for you and your staff
- Tips for impactful financial presentations to the board
- Conference close
The Deloitte Financial Reporting Plus conference 2018
Please feel free to look back at the learnings from last our Deloitte Financial Reporting Plus conference 2018.
Key topics covered were:
- A macroeconomic update, including Brexit impact
- IFRS 9, IFRS 15 and IFRS 16
- The 2018 UK Corporate Governance Code
- The FRC triennial review: Irish GAAP impact
Deloitte Financial Reporting Plus Conference 2018
Appropriately evidenced, your attendance at the Deloitte Financial Reporting Plus conference should be eligible for 3 hours CPD with various professional bodies including Chartered Accountants Ireland, ACCA, CPA and other accounting bodies. Please check with your relevant professional body for further information.