Deloitte Financial Reporting Plus 2017 has been saved
Deloitte Financial Reporting Plus 2017
Aspire with assurance
The 2017 Deloitte Financial Reporting Plus conference will take place on 18th October in the Convention Centre Dublin.
Are you up to date with the financial reporting rules you need to know? If the board ask you to describe the key matters that impacted in the last 12 months - how would you feel? Do you know what is on the immediate horizon and how smooth your year-end reporting process will be?
Aimed at the C-suite and those aspiring to the C- suite, don’t miss this year's Deloitte Financial Reporting Plus conference if you want to stay fully informed. As well as dealing with the latest changes in financial reporting, corporate governance and company law, the Deloitte Financial Reporting Plus conference will also bring you up to date on the latest thoughts from the World’s largest professional services firm on the:
- Impact of Brexonomics;
- Blockchain: Disrupting the Commercial World; and
- The CFO of the Future.
Key note speaker
Ian Stewart is our conference keynote speaker this year and will give an insightful presentation examining the impact of Brexonmics. Ian is a Partner and Chief Economist at Deloitte in the UK where he advises Boards and companies on macroeconomics.
Ian devised the Deloitte Survey of Chief Financial Officers and writes a popular weekly economics blog, the Monday Briefing. His previous roles include Chief Economist for Europe at Merrill Lynch, Head of Economics in the Conservative Research Department and Special Adviser to the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions. Ian was educated at the London School of Economics.
Chief UK Economist
Registration: 7:30am - 8:00am; Conference start: 8:00am.
- Welcome and Introduction - Marguerite Larkin
- The Impact of Brexonomics - Ian Stewart
- Lessons from 2016 - Emer O'Shaughnessy
- Companies (Accounting) Act 2017 - Oliver Holt
- Keeping up with Corporate Governance - Melissa Scully
- Accounting for Tax - Tom Maguire
- Cybersecurity and Data Protection - Colm McDonnell
- IFRS 9 - Financial instruments - impacts on all IFRS reporters - John McCarroll/Glenn Gillard
- Implementing IFRS 15 Revenue from contracts with customers - John Kehoe/David Boyle
- IFRS 16 Leases - What you need to do now - Sinéad McHugh
- IFRS developments for 2017 and beyond - Carla Dunne
- Blockchain: Disrupting the Commercial World - David Dalton
- The CFO of the Future - Katie Burns/John Kilbride
- Conference close - Marguerite Larkin
A light lunch will be served at 12:30pm.
- Limerick: 27th October; Venue: The Savoy Hotel
- Cork: 23rd October; Venue: Pairc Ui Chaoimh stadium
- Galway: 24th October; Venue: Deloitte Offices, Galway Financial Services Centre, Moneenageisha Road
- Belfast: 25th October; Venue: Crown Plaza Hotel, Shaws Bridge
Appropriately evidenced, your attendance at the Deloitte Financial Reporting Plus conference should be eligible for 4 hours CPD with various professional bodies including Chartered Accountants Ireland, ACCA, CPA and other accounting bodies. Please check with your relevant professional body for further information.
Further enquiries: If you wish to register for any of the above events please get in touch with your usual Deloitte contact or email Eva O’Toole (email@example.com)