Complete and integrated corporate treasury solutions
Corporate treasuries face increasing demands to better control liquidity and other financial risks, whilst at the same time ensuring maximum efficient use of cash. These demands must be met in a rapidly evolving technological environment as well as an increasingly challenging regulatory and compliance environment.
More rigorous accounting standards and reporting requirements increase the stress on treasury resources at all levels. In addition, there is no doubt that corporate treasuries of several multi-national groups will be impacted by the swiftly changing international tax landscape.
How we can help
Deloitte provides a full range of services across all aspects of treasury management. Our corporate treasury team combines the skills of a range of professionals in consulting, technology, taxation, financial advisory, financial accounting and corporate finance to offer a fully integrated service to treasurers.
Our services support a range of corporporate treasury activities:
- Set up establishment in Ireland
- Expansion of corporate treasury operation in Ireland
- Cost reduction/eficiencies realisation e.g. improved daily cash management
- Establishment of corporate treasury / in-house banking operations in Ireland
- Cross border and domestic intergroup financing structures, including strategic review of existig structures in the context if the OECD BEPS project
- Advice on FATCA classification for corporate treasury/in-house banking entities and assistance with registration
- Transfer pricing, in particular cash pooling and intercompany loan pricing
- Corporate bond issuance tax advice and opinions
- Tax effective hedging solutions
- VAT recovery optimisation