Life at Deloitte
Hear from Brendan Jennings
2019 is your year
At Deloitte, our purpose is to make an impact on our people, clients and the marketplace. We are positive about the future and look forward to welcoming new people to join our growing firm. We have a collaborative, innovative culture where we embrace change and provide leading edge solutions to our clients. We are looking for ambitious professionals to join our growing firm and develop themselves professionally and personally.
Resolutions with Impact
As 2018 comes to a close, it’s a good time to reflect on what the year has been like for you. Did you achieve everything you wanted to? Are there things you wish you had done differently?
Are you hoping to make next year even more successful for yourself, both personally and professionally? If so, it may be a good time to check out the opportunities that we currently have at Deloitte. We are growing and have a number of open experienced hire roles across all operating areas of the business, including audit, tax, technology integration, cyber and forensics, digital, blockchain, corporate finance and strategy and operations, amongst others.
At Deloitte, our purpose is to make a tangible and valuable impact on our people, clients, in the wider marketplace and in society. We’re ambitious for 2019 – for ourselves and the clients that we work with as they embrace the realities of the global marketplace. The rate of disruption for businesses and organisations continues at pace. From Brexit to regulatory developments and changes to rapidly changing technology paradigms, businesses in Ireland and around the globe, continue to face numerous and, in many ways, common challenges as they start 2019.
We’re looking for similarly ambitious professionals who are keen to play an important role in our firm and assist clients in implementing any change and disruption, in order to help them address the challenges they face, and the opportunities that are available. We will achieve this by deploying world class innovative solutions combined with exceptional talent.
And so, if your resolutions for 2019 include any or all of the below, you may consider Deloitte for your next career move.
• I want to work for the largest professional services firm in the world.
• I want to work for a firm that makes an impact that matters on society.
• I want to work for a firm where diversity is celebrated and I can be myself at work.
• I want to work for a firm that offers me the flexibility to spend quality time with my family and friends.
• I want to work for a firm that works with the world’s leading Fortune 500 companies.
• I want to work for a firm that allows me to succeed and lead at every stage of my career.
• I want to work for a firm that gives me the freedom to take one month off a year to do what I want.
• I want to work for a firm that puts technology at the heart of everything it does.
• I want to work for a firm that’s truly invested in me and my career development.
• I want to work with a firm that brings out the best in me.
These resolutions showcase what makes Deloitte the global leader in professional services.
We’re growing here in Ireland and globally, and so joining Deloitte represents an opportunity to become part of the number one professional services and consulting firm globally, a network of approximately 286,000 professionals in more than 150 countries, with nearly 3,000 people in Ireland.
We’re committed to investing in our people and their career development. The past year has seen us roll out over 160,000 hours of learning. We are proud to be have been named the gradireland Graduate Employer of the Year 2018 and this is a testament to our goal of recruiting the best people.
We’re also committed to helping our people achieve their goal of contributing at a wider societal level – in fact in 2018 alone, our people volunteered over 9,000 hours to societal projects.
As you consider what 2019 holds for you and what you would like to achieve, have a think about how Deloitte can help you fulfill resolutions with impact.
We look forward to hearing from you.