A Career in Consulting | Deloitte Ireland | Careers has been added to your bookmarks.
Career in Consulting
Deloitte Ireland Careers
Deloitte is ranked #1 in global consulting by Gartner; a worldwide leader in business consulting services based on capability and strategy by IDC Marketplace; and #1 globally by revenue and market share by Kennedy. Deloitte consulting has undergone significant growth and we continue to expand on this through our 2020 Strategy.
"As one of the biggest and fastest growing Consulting practices in Ireland this is a unique opportunity to be part of our ongoing success story. Our teams help our clients to navigate a hugely disrupted marketplace which brings with it unprecedented levels of change and business challenge. We have developed an agility and a ‘personality’ in our business that enables us to stand apart from other more traditional consulting models. Our people therefore come from diverse backgrounds with different interests and skill sets, without this mix we could not do what we do"
- Dave Reynolds, Partner in Consulting
What it is like to work in Consulting at Deloitte
What it is like to work in Human Capital Management
What it is like to work in Strategy & Operations
Our Service line offerings are driven by world class methodologies
Consulting 2020 is a client-centred strategy that supports our global ambition to develop deep and sustainable relationships with our clients. We are already recognized as the biggest consulting organization in the world. Now, the next stage of our journey is to also become the undisputed leader in each of the markets that matter most to our clients. We will achieve this through solving complex business problems - from strategy to execution - with industry insight, innovation and consistent quality. We will deliver impact for our clients by leading them on a journey; helping them to develop new business models, enter new markets, and enable their people.
We offer a level of unparalleled career variety and personal development. Our teams work across a wide range of areas including Technology, Digital, Strategy and Operations, but also we have a relentless focus on innovation and disruption, with many of our people working in areas such as Blockchain, Robotic Process Automation and Augmented Reality amongst others.
- Strategy and operations incorporates strategy development, business model transformation, finance transformation, supply chain management, customer management strategy, performance management and programme leadership. These are just some of the complex business issues you will tackle as you work alongside our team of professionals who are known for being some of the best in the business. When you join this team, you will collaborate with senior executives to find the answers that others may overlook, and you will work within a culture of camaraderie and cooperation. Be part of a team that thrives on creativity and fresh perspectives and learn from talented people who are at the peak of their game. Find your place on our Strategy team and let your career unfold at Deloitte.
- In Human Capital, our goal is to improve our clients’ organisational impact and results by focusing on challenges at the intersection of business and people. We offer a focused combination of breadth and expertise across three service lines HR transformation, Organisation Transformation & Talent, and Analytics, covering areas such as Strategic Change & Change Management, Leadership assessment & development, HR operations and technology services, and Organisational & Operating Model Design. Those who understand the connection between performance and these human dimensions can flourish in ever-changing economic environments
- Our team is passionate about using technology for business gain. In technology integration services we have a strong team whose technology advisory skills are underpinned by real-life experience in design, development, configuration and testing of technology solutions. Our consultants have been involved in large scale transformation programmes for clients from multiple sectors. If you’ve always believed that the possibilities are endless with groundbreaking technology. You are innovative, focused and open to fresh ideas then this team is for you. As a member of Deloitte’s Technology group, you will have the opportunity to play to your strengths and keep clients ahead of the curve. You will turn big ideas into reality.
- Our team helps our clients to resolve their complex business issues by analysing and fostering more efficient processes and applying their deep industry knowledge. Our clients gather, analyse, access and use information from across their organisations to create value in all aspects of their business. Our leading business advisors have deep knowledge and experience in this field which enables us to work with clients through all stages of the business transformation process.
- Our analytics team are data enthusiasts, eager to explore and discover hidden insights within data that can provide real value to our clients. Businesses today gather an ever increasing wealth of structured and unstructured data from a myriad of sources but often are not extracting the full value from this information. Our team build tools, create interactive visualisations, search for patterns and develop predictive models in order to bring actionable insight from the data. Complementing these abilities with the deep industry knowledge across the Deloitte network along with technical integration skills and business transformation capabilities provides a complete offering to our clients, allowing value to be realised from data driven insights. As businesses realise the potential value of their data, analytics specialist with skills in data management, visualisation and insight generation will be in high demand.
- Click here for more information on our Consulting Services.
Consulting as a career
We’re redefining what it means to have a career in Deloitte Consulting. Our new approach to career pathways is about giving you more variety and a greater choice of career options. It’s about enabling you to take steps that fit your skills, talents and aspirations, and to discuss those choices in meaningful and constructive career conversations.
We’ve created these broader pathways to:
- help you manage your performance and career more effectively
- attract and recruit more people with market-leading expertise, and develop and retain this diverse talent
- foster the development of deeper technical expertise and eminence, so we can support increasingly complex and innovative projects
- build teams focused on implementation or managed services and products.
We’ve developed three distinct pathways:
- Consulting pathway – focused on developing a broad consulting skillset, with expertise in a specific domain.
- Consulting Solutions pathway – a greater focus on delivery, building skills and deep expertise in a specific domain.
- Consulting Services pathway – for consultants who deliver managed services to clients (either internal or external).
We are interested in speaking with talented people who are....
keen to work with a diverse range of clients in Ireland and overseas to deliver the kind of positive change that adds real value to their business, Consulting is for you. You’ll play a vital role in conceiving strategies for our clients, planning the implementation of the strategy, and then, bottom line, delivering it. If you can apply yourself with creativity and intellectual rigour, have exceptional hands-on problem solving skills and can adapt rapidly to changing circumstances, you’ll find there are countless opportunities to progress.
Analytical and logical thinkers; structured problem solvers; collaborative and have the highest level of integrity, all combined with strong academic qualifications. You should also have proven success in leading consulting project teams, and a number of years strategy consulting experience in a tier 1 consulting firm, a tier 1 or 2 strategy house, a PE firm, a performance improvement boutique or the in-house strategy function of a large corporate.
Being part of our business requires new thinking, new perspectives and a desire to challenge the norm - sound like you? We’d love to hear from you.
If you have a passion for learning from talented people and want to benefit from the support of a global organisation and network, apply now online or contact Anna Stevenson: email@example.com
Click here for more information on our Consulting Services.
We look forward to hearing from you.