Career in Technology Consulting
Deloitte Ireland Careers
Business today depends on technology as never before, to drive transformation, productivity and growth. Organisations must innovate to stay ahead of the game, using technology to enable change. Deloitte combines powerful process with implementation capability enabling our clients to maximise their investments in technology. From strategy and advisory to technology-led transformation programmes, digital, analytics, on-premises and cloud ERP, and custom development, we help our clients solve their most complex business challenges.
- Our analytics team are data enthusiasts, eager to explore and discover hidden insights within data that can provide real value to our clients. Businesses today gather an ever increasing wealth of structured and unstructured data from a myriad of sources but often are not extracting the full value from this information. Our team build tools, create interactive visualisations, search for patterns and develop predictive models in order to bring actionable insight from the data.
- Our team is passionate about using technology for business gain. In technology integration services we have a strong team whose technology advisory skills are underpinned by real-life experience in design, development, configuration and testing of technology solutions. Our consultants have been involved in large scale transformation programmes for clients from multiple sectors. If you’ve always believed that the possibilities are endless with groundbreaking technology. You are innovative, focused and open to fresh ideas then this team is for you. As a member of Deloitte’s Technology group, you will have the opportunity to play to your strengths and keep clients ahead of the curve. You will turn big ideas into reality.
- Deloitte digital is an innovative leader in online and mobile strategy, design and development, offering world-class knowledge and resources from the leading global business and technology consultancy. We work with a wide range of iconic local and global organisations, helping them understand and profit from the online and mobile revolution. Our focus is on the areas of digital strategy, mobile, social/web, content management and managed services. Underpinned by digital tech architecture, application implementation and development expertise. We approach our work with great energy and passion as we align our client's business aspirations to the goals of the end user
- Our team helps our clients to resolve their complex business issues by analysing and fostering more efficient processes and applying their deep industry knowledge. Our clients gather, analyse, access and use information from across their organisations to create value in all aspects of their business. Our leading business advisors have deep knowledge and experience in this field which enables us to work with clients through all stages of the business transformation process.
- As you run your business, your business is running on IT. Deloitte’s Technology Strategy & Architecture practice advises CIOs, CTOs, and business leaders in developing and executing IT strategies that drive business outcomes. The Deloitte network brings leading practices, services, and tools to manage IT investments, portfolios, and operations, including creating and applying innovative technologies to improve business performance.
Click here for more information on our Technology Consulting Service
Consulting as a career
Three career pathways
We’re redefining what it means to have a career in Deloitte Consulting. Our new approach to career pathways is about giving you more variety and a greater choice of career options. It’s about enabling you to take steps that fit your skills, talents and aspirations, and to discuss those choices in meaningful and constructive career conversations.
We’ve created these broader pathways: Click here for more information
Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help your company excel globally. Deloitte are pleased to have been given the following awards:
- Deloitte named Vanguard IT Consulting Provider by Kennedy – Global IT Consulting Marketplace Report 2011-2014
- Deloitte named the global leader in Mobility IT Strategy Consulting by Kennedy – IT Strategy Consulting: Mobile Technologies Report in 2014
- Deloitte ranked #1 in Global Consulting for the third consecutive year by Gartner – Market Share Analysis: Consulting Services, Worldwide, 2012
- Deloitte ranked #1 in Global Consulting and Management Consulting by Kennedy – Global Consulting Index 2012
- Deloitte Analytics named global leader and fastest growing by Kennedy – Information Management & Analytics Consulting Marketplace 2010-2013: Key Trends, Profiles and Forecasts
Cllcik here for an insight into the type of project work that happens across all areas of technology.
Our Industry Specific Focus includes:
- Financial Services
- Life Sciences
- Consumer Goods
Where you could fit in our team
At Deloitte we have a clear purpose and reason for being here, empowering our people to make an impact that matters on clients, teams and their own development. Whether you are a recent graduate or an experienced consultant, we have opportunities which require varying levels of experience from a wide range of different industries. We are always open to connecting with others interested in joining the team and our growth, and love speaking to professionals from a broad range of degree, masters and PhD programmes (including technology, engineering, mathematics and business, amongst others).
If you are achievement driven, up for new challenges and keen to develop as a leader then Deloitte can provide you with career experiences to develop you professionally and personally. Apply now online to one of our open roles, or contact Ruth Balfe at email@example.com. It’s your career, how far will you take it?