Career in Technology Consulting
Deloitte Ireland Careers
Technology is an exciting and thriving competency within our Consulting practice. Business today depends on technology and innovation as never before, to drive transformation, productivity and growth. At Deloitte we use logical thinking, innovation, leading global methodologies and our knowledge of industries to help organisations solve their most complex problems. Our work is creative, dynamic, and stimulating.
"Technology Consulting is an exciting and thriving competency within our consulting practice. Our breadth and depth of expertise enables us to work with a broad range of clients from FTSE 100, Financial Service and Public Sector organisations to help define, shape and successfully deliver some of their most complex technology projects. There are unrivalled opportunities for our people to build successful careers that meet their own career aspirations as well as deliver for our clients" Simon Murphy, Technology Consulting Partner
The Deloitte Experience
How Deloitte uses innovation to help businesses excel
Deloitte combines powerful process with implementation capability enabling our clients to maximise their investments in technology. From strategy and advisory to technology-led transformation programmes, digital, analytics, on-premises and cloud ERP, and custom development, we lead our field in the direction and management of large technology programs and projects.
We also host awards that encourage innovation in the marketplace. The Deloitte Fast 50 Technology Awards recognise and award Ireland's indigenous technology companies honouring business growth, technological innovation and entrepreneurial spirit. The Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards recognises Irish companies operating at the highest levels of business performance.
- Our analytics team are data enthusiasts, eager to explore and discover hidden insights within data that can provide real value to our clients. Businesses today gather an ever increasing wealth of structured and unstructured data from a myriad of sources but often are not extracting the full value from this information. Our team build tools, create interactive visualisations, search for patterns and develop predictive models in order to bring actionable insight from the data.
- Our team is passionate about using technology for business gain. In technology integration services we have a strong team whose technology advisory skills are underpinned by real-life experience in design, development, configuration and testing of technology solutions. Our consultants have been involved in large scale transformation programmes for clients from multiple sectors. If you’ve always believed that the possibilities are endless with groundbreaking technology. You are innovative, focused and open to fresh ideas then this team is for you. As a member of Deloitte’s Technology group, you will have the opportunity to play to your strengths and keep clients ahead of the curve. You will turn big ideas into reality.
- Deloitte digital is an innovative leader in online and mobile strategy, design and development, offering world-class knowledge and resources from the leading global business and technology consultancy. We work with a wide range of iconic local and global organisations, helping them understand and profit from the online and mobile revolution. Our focus is on the areas of digital strategy, mobile, social/web, content management and managed services. Underpinned by digital tech architecture, application implementation and development expertise. We approach our work with great energy and passion as we align our client's business aspirations to the goals of the end user.
- Our team helps our clients to resolve their complex business issues by analysing and fostering more efficient processes and applying their deep industry knowledge. Our clients gather, analyse, access and use information from across their organisations to create value in all aspects of their business. Our leading business advisors have deep knowledge and experience in this field which enables us to work with clients through all stages of the business transformation process.
- As you run your business, your business is running on IT. Deloitte’s Technology Strategy & Architecture practice advises CIOs, CTOs, and business leaders in developing and executing IT strategies that drive business outcomes. The Deloitte network brings leading practices, services, and tools to manage IT investments, portfolios, and operations, including creating and applying innovative technologies to improve business performance.
Click here for more information on our Technology Consulting Service
A look inside the Deloitte EMEA Blockchain Hub
Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help your company excel globally. Deloitte are pleased to have been given the following awards:
- Deloitte was named a global leader in Salesforce Implementation Services by Forrester in November 2017, based on our strategy and current offering. The report drew attention to our unique way of working, stating that “Deloitte has experience across all of the major Salesforce Clouds.
- Deloitte were also named a worldwide visionary in Application Testing Services by Gartner in November 2017.
- Deloitte named Vanguard IT Consulting Provider by Kennedy – Global IT Consulting Marketplace Report 2011-2014
- Deloitte named the global leader in Mobility IT Strategy Consulting by Kennedy – IT Strategy Consulting: Mobile Technologies Report in 2014
- Deloitte ranked #1 in Global Consulting for the third consecutive year by Gartner – Market Share Analysis: Consulting Services, Worldwide, 2012
- Deloitte ranked #1 in Global Consulting and Management Consulting by Kennedy – Global Consulting Index 2012
- Deloitte Analytics named global leader and fastest growing by Kennedy – Information Management & Analytics Consulting Marketplace 2010-2013: Key Trends, Profiles and Forecasts
Click here for an insight into the type of project work that happens across all areas of technology.
Consulting as a career
We’re redefining what it means to have a career in Deloitte Consulting. Our new approach to career pathways is about giving you more variety and a greater choice of career options. It’s about enabling you to take steps that fit your skills, talents and aspirations, and to discuss those choices in meaningful and constructive career conversations.
We’ve created these broader pathways to:
- help you manage your performance and career more effectively
- attract and recruit more people with market-leading expertise, and develop and retain this diverse talent
- foster the development of deeper technical expertise and eminence, so we can support increasingly complex and innovative projects
- build teams focused on implementation or managed services and products.
We’ve developed three distinct pathways:
- Consulting pathway – focused on developing a broad consulting skillset, with expertise in a specific domain.
- Consulting Solutions pathway – a greater focus on delivery, building skills and deep expertise in a specific domain.
- Consulting Services pathway – for consultants who deliver managed services to clients (either internal or external).
At Deloitte, you’ll never stand still. We’re all about supporting and developing our people, at every stage of their careers. From additional professional qualifications to technical training to career-enhancing project experience, it’s all here for the taking. We’ll help propel you in whichever direction you want to go.
If you’re ready to push your career to the next level, then find your inspiration at Deloitte and surround yourself with like-minded professionals who make excellence an everyday standard.
We have opportunities which require varying levels of experience from a wide range of different industries. We are always open to connecting with others interested in joining the team and our growth, and love speaking to professionals from a broad range of degree, masters and PhD programmes (including technology, engineering, mathematics and business, amongst others).
Apply now online to one of our open roles, or contact Sabrina Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org.