Application Process has been saved
Read our step-by-step guide to our simple, innovative selection process. It’s all that stands between you and making an impact.
Step 2: Apply online
Click Apply Now and start your application!
- Select from the list of opportunities and apply to your chosen area.
- Complete your candidate profile. These are short questions about you, your education and any work experience. Have your qualification details to hand before you begin, including your grades.
Step 3: Online assessment
After the initial screening process, you will receive an email link to complete our online assessment.
- Read the introduction and examples before you get started. We want to know at this stage what makes you tick. You won’t need any work experience to be able to answer the questions. Just answer naturally, so we can get the best idea of what you’re really like.
- Tip: Your online application will take approximately 45-60 minutes. A message will appear once completed to confirm that you have finished the assessment. If you leave the assessment before this message appears, your responses will not be saved.
Make sure to check your Junk Mail folder to ensure you receive all correspondence from us!
Step 4: Video application
As part of our application process you may be requested to submit a video.
You’ll learn a lot about yourself by taking our challenging, but enjoyable online video application. You will be asked a few questions related to the position you have applied for us to better understand your motivations and career goals.
Give yourself every opportunity to do your best. Choose a quiet location and a time when you know you won’t be disturbed. You can use a mobile phone, tablet, desktop or PC. And remember: be yourself!
If you are asked to complete a video as part of your application we will send you an email with a link to our online platform to do so - keep an eye on your junk email folder to ensure you receive all correspondence necessary to complete your application.
Top tips to help you succeed in a video interview
- Fix your lighting to make sure you have some soft light casting on you from the front of you so that we can see you clearly. However, make sure you are not facing a window or sitting directly in front of a window, or you will become washed out on the video display.
- Ensure your device is plugged in or fully charged.
- Raise your computer, tablet, or phone so that it’s at eye level or just slightly above.
- Take note of your surroundings. Ensure the area behind you is appropriate for the video.
- Be sure to seek out an area that is quiet with no interruptions or distractions.
- If you are using a device where you receive notifications (text messages, email notifications, chat windows), ensure that these features are deactivated.
- Post your resume, reminders of stories, notes about your experiences behind your laptop so you can quickly sneak a glance to help you.
- Take some time to think through three to five key things you want to get across in your video.
- Finally, be yourself! Video allows for a more personal experience!
Step 5: Final 1:1 Interview
If you have been successful in your application, you will receive an email linking you to our online interview scheduling system where you can choose your own date and time to meet with us.
The interview stage is designed so you can get to know us, as much as we’re getting to know you.