Audit & Assurance has been saved
Audit & Assurance
Deloitte Ireland Careers
Audit & Assurance is about much more than just the numbers. We provide independent challenge and relevant insights so our clients and their stakeholders can make the best decisions about their business.
If you’re ready to push your career to the next level, then find your inspiration at Deloitte and surround yourself with like-minded professionals who make excellence an everyday standard.
What's it like to work in Audit at Deloitte? Browse our video playlist to meet the team and find out!
Our Audit approach
Innovation is the future of audit. And for Deloitte, the future is now. We have innovated the audit by leveraging cutting edge technology, data analytics, and transformative service delivery models. Innovation means delivering high-quality audits - along with deep insight and value - to our clients.
Our Audit practice delivers audit assurance and advisory services of the highest quality. We cover a wide range of industries and markets, from financial services in multinational corporations to smaller, owner-managed businesses. As the commercial world grows ever more fiercely regulated, the role of corporate auditor is now spot-lit as never before. Our distinctive audit approach and investment in technology enables our Audit team to deliver seamless global accounting and auditing services. We are forward thinking, risk focussed and insights based.
Current job openings
Take on new challenges, develop as a leader, and be part of a global network
We want to hear from talented people who are analytical and logical thinkers, structured problem solvers, collaborative and have the highest level of integrity, combined with strong academics. A Chartered Accountancy or equivalent recognised accounting qualification may be required for certain roles.
Current job openings:
- Sustainability (Manager)
- Actuarial Life (Manager)
- Delivery Centre Administrator (Administrator)
- Investment Management CoE (Administrator)
- Consumer, Technology & Business - Limerick (Senior)
- Consumer, Technology & Business - Galway (Senior)
- Audit Manager - Dublin, Limerick, Cork, and Galway (Manager)
- Consumer, Technology & Business - Belfast (Manager)
- Consumer, Technology & Business - Cork (Senior)
- Audit and Assurance Scheduler (Administrator)
- Consumer, Technology & Business (Senior)
- Learning & Development (Assistant Manager)
We have a huge focus on innovation and technology, enhancing the services we provide. Our audit offering is just one example of this - innovation is the future of audit. And for Deloitte, the future is now. We have innovated the audit by leveraging cutting-edge technology, data analytics, and transformative service delivery models.
Sinead McHugh, Audit & Assurance Partner
Find out more...
The Audit & Assurance department at Deloitte is split into two specialist groups:
- Financial Services: Banking; Investment Funds; Securitisation; Insurance; Leasing.
- Consumer & Technology Business: Manufacturing, Distribution, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Media, Technology; Property.
At Deloitte, we believe in listening first — building the collaborative relationships that produce the most meaningful solutions. We ask the probing questions that challenge us all to find a better way of doing things. Each of our talented professionals is empowered to reimagine audit as we employ The Deloitte Way to deliver deeper value in every engagement.
As part of the team, you will add value to a diverse range of clients who vary enormously in their operations, controls, structure and commercial attitudes. Furthermore, you can build advisory expertise through close involvement with managers, partners and senior client staff. This is your chance to share your knowledge with smart, likeable colleagues and to put your experience and deep technical skills to work. So come for the big opportunities, but stay for the people.
Starting with the best people, we train and develop them — and equip them with new tools and technologies — to amplify our impact for stakeholders. We cultivate a diverse range of talent and experience to deliver confidence in more areas. We challenge the status quo in order to achieve and sustain technical excellence. Collaborating across services, areas of specialization, and borders, we engage amongst ourselves and with stakeholders in a richer conversation about the most pressing issues.
At Deloitte, you’ll never stand still. We’re all about supporting and developing our people, at every stage of their careers. From additional professional qualifications to technical training to career-enhancing project experience, it’s all here for the taking. We’ll help propel you in whichever direction you want to go.
We offer professional and personal challenges, competitive remuneration and benefits, learning and development, and an exciting and inclusive working environment. Our benefit programs help you to manage and balance your life and reward you for being part of a world-class team. We emphasise consultation and teamwork and encourage flexibility.
We're proud that our working culture and services have been recognised through multiple awards and accolates:
- We’re a two-time award winner of the International Accounting Bulletin’s prestigious 'Audit Innovation of the Year' award for our dedication to innovation and the development of leading-edge tools to transform audit service delivery.
- We were also featured in the 2020 Universum 100 Most Attractive Employers in Ireland across all student and professional categories.
- Great Place to Work® and Fortune recognized Deloitte as one of the World’s Best Workplaces™ for 2020 – ranked 22nd on this year’s list. Additionally, we were included in Universum’s “World’s Most Attractive Employer” ranking, an honor we have received 12 consecutive years.
Latest news in our Audit team
The impact of blockchain technology on audit
Blockchain is a technology that promises to change the way business is done. Our audit teams have been working with this evolving technology to prepare our people with the skillsets they need to provide quality services for our clients into the future.
Sinead Moore and Paul McGarry share insights from a recent study by Deloitte’s Young Audit Professionals Group on how the next generation of audit leaders perceive their role and purpose.
Connect with us