Awards & Recognition has been saved
Awards & Recognition
Join an award-winning workplace
We're committed to providing a great experience for our people, and a supportive work environment that empowers you to achieve your full potential. We're proud that our culture, environment, and workplaces have been recognised through multiple awards and accolades.
- For the third consecutive year, Deloitte is proud to have been voted the Most popular graduate recruiter in Accountancy/Professional Services in the GradIreland Graduate Recruitment Awards.
- We were also awarded silver for Best Student Marketing Campaign in the GradIreland Graduate Recruitment Awards.
- Deloitte Ireland were voted Most popular graduate recruiter in Accountancy/Professional Services by an online poll of approx. 20,000 students in the GradIreland Graduate Recruitment Awards.
- We were also awarded Best Student Marketing Campaign in the GradIreland Graduate Recruitment Awards, as voted by a panel of expert judges.
- Deloitte were selected as one of Ireland's Most Attractive Employers in the latest Universum research - ranking #4 amongst Business students and #21 among STEM students.
- Deloitte Ireland were awarded OpenCompany status on Glassdoor. The OpenCompany program recognizes employers that proactively promote and embrace workplace transparency on the Glassdoor platform.
- Great Place to Work® and Fortune recognized Deloitte as one of the World’s Best Workplaces™ for 2020 – ranked 22nd on this year’s list. Additionally, we were included in Universum’s “World’s Most Attractive Employer” ranking, an honor we have received 12 consecutive years.
- We were featured in Universum 100 Most Attractive Employers in Ireland across all student and professional categories, with an additional highlight being ranked #6 Most Attractive Employer amongst Business students.
- We were shortlisted for GradIreland Best Student Marketing Campaign and Most popular graduate recruiter: Accountancy/Professional Services.
- Our graduate programme feautured in the Work Happy 100 Shortlist which celebrates Ireland’s happiest workplaces, as nominated by their employees
- Gradireland Bronze award for Best Graduate Training Programme
- Featured in Universum's 100 Most Attractive Employers in Ireland, and ranked #5 Most Attractive Employer amongst Business students
- Winners of GradIreland Graduate Employer of the Year and Best Innovation on Campus awards
- GradIreland Silver award for Best Graduate Training Programme and Bronze award for Best Graduate Recruitment Website
- Featured in Universum's 100 Most Attractive Employers in Ireland, and ranked #6 Most Attractive Employer amongst Business students
It's an exciting time to join Deloitte
What’s different about Deloitte is our people, who focus on building long-term relationships and are determined to deliver measurable value for our clients’ business.
We are ambitious, and we offer opportunities to similarly ambitious people who want to play an important role in our firm. Joining Deloitte is an opportunity to become part of the worldwide leader in professional services and consulting, a global network of approximately 312,000 people in 150 locations, and nearly 3,000 in Ireland.