Return to Work with Deloitte has been saved
Return to Work with Deloitte
We are delighted to announce that the Deloitte Ireland Return to Work programme is returning this year, supporting those who have taken a career break of 18 months or more (including career breaks of 10+ years) and wish to return to the workforce.
Applications close on the 18th of April 2023, with a start date of 4 September 2023.
Return to work. Be yourself. Learn. Grow.
What is the Deloitte Return to Work Programme?
Our Return to Work programme provides individuals who have taken a career break of 18+ months (including career breaks of 10+ years) the opportunity to join Deloitte through a structured and supportive six-month placement. At the end of the programme, we hope to offer successful participants permanent roles with the firm.
The programme involves hybrid working in line with our Deloitte Works policy. We are open to various flexible working arrangements, including part-time options, which may help a transition back to work. Options are dependent on the role but can be discussed both during and after the 6-month placement.
We offer ongoing coaching, mentoring, and learning opportunities to support our returners to re-launch their careers successfully.
Applications are open until the 18th of April 2023, with a start date of the 4th of September 2023.
Applications are open!
Applications close at 5pm on the 18th of April 2023 - don't hesitate and apply today!
Click the button below and search 'Return to Work'.Apply now
How will you benefit from the programme?
- The programme offers a professionally paid placement in Deloitte for six months, from September 2023 until March 2024, with a wide range of roles available at an experienced level, and the possibility of a permanent contract being offered at the end of the programme.
- You will receive internal coaching and mentoring from our talented Deloitte senior leaders, and plenty of support from previous Deloitte returners. You will also be assigned a buddy, who will be your point of contact for all your day-to-day queries.
- You will participate in group coaching workshops with Women Returners, our expert returner coaching partner, to help you successfully transition back to work.
- You will join a cohort of fellow returners, allowing you to share experiences and learnings with like-minded colleagues.
- You will avail of our rewards and benefits, including paid health insurance for yourself, your partner & dependents (under 18), our enhanced leave offerings, well-being initiatives, and more.
"There is a pressing need in Ireland to lower the personal and recruitment barriers which prevent skilled and experienced professionals who have taken long career breaks from returning to the workforce. The career break penalty creates a neglected talent pool which could fill skills gaps and increase diversity in the Irish workforce” Julianne Miles, CEO and Co-Founder of Women Returners.
Each business area has different criteria for the experience and skills we are looking for, according to the roles available. But we are looking for passionate people, who are eager to re-launch their careers and make an impact that matters.
- You have taken a career break of 18+ months as of September 2023 (including career breaks of 10+ years).
- You may have been working on a small-scale basis to fit around your other commitments or have not done any paid work for several years.
- You are looking to develop new skills, learn and grow your future.
- You must have the right to work in Ireland to apply for this programme.
I had so many knock-backs trying to return to work, I didn’t think it would happen, so it was a nerve-wracking experience. When I got called for an interview I knew that this would be a life-changing opportunity for me and my family. And it definitely has been... the Return to Work Programme has given me financial independence and been a huge boost to my confidence. It’s something I’ll always be grateful for. - Antona Davy
If you have any questions, please contact Zoë Briggs (firstname.lastname@example.org), our Return-to-Work Programme Manager.
Hear from a returner
Check Marianna's podcast on how she found success through our Return to Work Programme.Click here
Our hybrid working vision
Putting you at the centre of Reward & Benefits