Future Female Innovators 2022 has been saved
Life at Deloitte
Future Female Innovators 2022
Virtual Design Thinking Workshop: 11 October 2022
Are you a curious, open, and communicative visionary who is not scared to challenge the status quo? Apply for Deloitte Future Female Innovators 2022, the international hackathon that will take place on 11 October 2022. Don’t miss it, apply by 30 September!
In order to celebrate the Day of the Girl, Deloitte is organising the third European edition of Future Female Innovators (previously ‘Girls Take Over’), a virtual all-female international hackathon that will take place on 11 October. We are looking for creative and strong-willed females, between the ages of 18 and 23, with a good knowledge of English.
Future Female Innovators is an opportunity to express your talent and have fun with females from Europe and the Middle East. You will have the chance to participate in a full-day challenge dedicated to design thinking, networking and team-building in an international environment. Your goal is to solve one real business challenge, using Design Thinking methodologies and tools. The solutions developed will be presented to a panel of judges.
At Deloitte, we promote diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I), and we believe that the best way to embrace the uniqueness of each individual and make the most of it is to create a working environment in which everyone can be free to feel themselves and express their talents. We welcome participants from all backgrounds and interests to take part.
Who we are looking for
Are you a curious, open, and communicative visionary who is not scared to challenge the status quo? Do you feel comfortable working in a team with other creative minds? Do you find having conversations in English (business English not required) a piece of cake? Then this challenge is perfect for you!
We are looking for strong-willed females, between the ages of 18 and 23, who are ready to spend a day with other passionate females to solve an exciting challenge together.
What you can expect
Working as part of an inspiring team, you will spend the day learning and exploring new ideas, sharing your insights and experiences with others.
- Learn directly from the pros about design thinking and how you can apply theory to solve actual business problems
- Work on a real Deloitte business case using design thinking methodology, working directly with our clients to develop your ideas
- Work hands-on – this is not a ‘sit, watch, and learn’ workshop: You get
the chance to completely involve yourself and put your ideas into practice
- Get to know and network with like-minded girls from all locations
By the end, you will receive a personalised certificate confirming your participation in this event and your cooperation with our clients.
How to apply
Reply to the following questions by 30 September 2022:
- Where are you from? (Country)
- What does teamwork mean to you? – 150-word limit
- What are you most proud of? – 150-word limit
- What is your superpower (e.g. creative, good with animals, patience, volleyball pro) that can help you at the Future Female Innovators event? – 150-word limit
Please send the application to email@example.com and attach your CV with your email and contact number.
We look forward to receiving your application and spending a unique day with you!