Life at Deloitte
Global project challenge
Think global, live local
The Global Projects Challenge is a truly unique opportunity for you to join our virtual network – and you don’t need your passport to do it! As part of the 2016 Deloitte summer internship programme, students have the opportunity to take part in the Global Project Challenge.
Interns who are selected to take part in the Global Project Challenge will be part of a global team of interns working virtually to solve a real business challenge facing our organisation today. The selected interns will form a cross-cultural and cross-border team and therefore the group needs to collaborate effectively across time zones to understand, plan and deliver the recommendations. Selected interns will work on the Global Project 1-2 days a week for 4-6 weeks during their summer internship. Each team is assigned a Deloitte coach who will guide you throughout the project, act as a sounding board and advisor, and provide feedback to the team at the end of the project.
Why is this such a unique opportunity?
- You will make a real difference by contributing valuable insights for our service lines, industries and markets
- You will better understand your strengths and preferences regarding working across cultures
- You will enhance your teamwork and leadership skills
- You will gain an authentic, virtual experience without leaving the office
- You will build an international, professional and social network that will last you a lifetime
- You will experience our people, our culture, and our ‘As One’ behaviours
- You will meet some great people and have some fun along the way!
Ultimately, the Global Project Challenge will help interns to foster real relationships and friendships with professionals around the world, which will give you an edge in your future career.
How to apply: If you are interested in taking part in the Global Project Challenge as part of the 2016 Deloitte summer internship programme, you can apply to participate as part of your summer internship application!